Ratings for Dr. Bird

Dr. Matthew Bird has been a trusted health care provider of mine for several years now. He listens to what I say and asks questions to pinpoint problems, then explains potential causes of the issues (i.e. shoulder pain due to working on computers all day), what is happening to my body, then gives treatment and makes suggestions on how to stretch and copy with minor issues between visits (I go every month). WIN Health is not the cheapest facility, but they have very good hours, a tremendous staff and a great view of health care.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Awesome! Cured me! Answered all my questions. Asked me many questions seemed very interested in knowing symptoms and in wanting to help me. Felt very relaxed and comfortable. Staff at Win Health are very friendly and have always been able to accommodate me with an appointment even when I call last minute (which sometimes you have to do when you are in pain!). Dr. Bird genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr. Bird's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients