Ratings for Dr. Bill McLaird

Very welcoming staff. Beautiful clean office. And very honest Orthodontist

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I was treated by Dr. McLaird as a teenage and very much enjoyed my experience with him. I have a beautiful McLaird smile. I encourage anyone looking to improve their bite/smile to seek Dr. McLairds expert opinion. With his great caring environment & staff as well as undeniable professionalism you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I cant rate this dr because just talking to a condescending staff member earlier this afternoon around 2:30pm completely discouraged me from moving forward for a consult. I hope he reads this so he knows how rude one of his female staff members is.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

A very bright and welcoming environment! All of the staff and Dr. McLaird are respectful, intelligent individuals that always greet you with a smile. This team gives the utmost attention to their patient, they remember every name, and will stop at nothing to put a smile on your face. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. McLaird and his team to anyone who asks!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I never knew my children would enjoy going to the orthodontist as much as they do! His staff are so friendly and they always remember details about the kids that make them feel special and cared for. Most importantly I can see their self confidence growing along with their smiles. His attention to detail gives me confidence about the quality of his work and I'm looking forward to the end product. I would highly recommend Dr. McLaird to anyone searching for a highly skilled and knowledgeable orthodontist in the Belleville region.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Had a wonderful experience. Dr. McLaird is very knowledgeable and is clearly admired by his staff and other patients. He is very direct and straight to the point while having a sense of humor. After taking my little boy to him, I am convinced I will be taking my new born twins to him if they need an orthodontist.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

An absolutely terrible experience for me and my children. He is so rude and condescending and far from professional. He actually made my daughter cry in front of a waiting room full of people with his terrible chairside manner. We went there so she could feel good about her teeth and he just made her feel worse. We will not be going back. And "waiting room" is the word, because we waited more than an hour to see him and for that experience? I will not subject my child to that!! RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, AVOID!!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Bill McLaird's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Belleville, ON