Ratings for Dr. Bijan Golyan, DC

Dr Bijan Golyan, chiropractor homeopath, did not deliver on a promise his office gave me. While claiming that they registered with medicare and a number of insurance companies, they did not reveal that I would be ultimately liable if the claims that were made were to be rejected by my insurance company. While the services at Dr. Bijan Golyan's practice were professional and my lower back pain was substantially reduced following treatment, I did not expect that my insurance company would reject a claim for such important treatments. It may have been incompetence or disinformation from the office staff that led me to be responsible for my debts. After speaking with the staff member in charge of billing, I was told that they would reduce the charges to the "bare minimum" of $348 over no more than 3 months. This angered me as I felt deceived and confused over the claims of insurance coverage.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Bijan Golyan, DC's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company