Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bhavlene Panesar

I received a BBL treatment to treat the sun damage from all the years of exposing my face to the sun. The results were fantastic!! I really didn't realize how much sun damage I had and was over the moon with how my face looked. The staff are super friendly and Dr. Panesar is extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Raelynn, the RN in the clinic was very professional and always told me what she was doing while having the procedure. I would recommend Revitalize MD all the way!!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Dr. Bhavlene Panesar's response
Thank you for your review. I am happy to know that you had a good experience with us and even more that you had a great result. That is truly what we strive for!

Submitted March 14, 2019

I appreciate that all of the treatments are performed by either Dr. Panesar or one of the fantastic nurses on her team. I knew I was in good hands after receiving a thorough consultation and the BBL laser treatment was just what I (and my broken capillaries) needed!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2019

Dr. Bhavlene Panesar's response
Thanks for the review! We receive consistent compliments about our great team at Revitalize MD. The front end staff and nurses all take great pride in the good work that we do. Our state of the art laser is delivering great results in the treatment of broken capillaries, roscesea and sun-damage. We hope to see you again.

Submitted March 16, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Panesar for over 10 years. She is by far the best doctor I have ever had. I find her to be exceptionally thorough and up-to-date not only with recent medical advancements and the newest technologies, but alternative therapies as well. Dr. Panesar helped me through a tough medical event with empathy and compassion. She was a huge support. I have also seen her for Coolsculpting, PRP, and Botox and was blown away by the results.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

Dr. Bhavlene Panesar's response
Thanks for the review! I appreciate that you were "blown away" by your results. This is a message that we consistently receive from our clients. Many of our clients who have struggled with reducing fat in certain areas have been delighted by the results of Coolsculpting. Our team has been doing Coolsculpting for 7 years and we are very impressed with the latest advances in this technology. You may be interested in our newest technology, the Emsculpt. We are the first clinic in Edmonton that offers this technology, which is the next step in body sculpting.

Submitted March 16, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Panesar for multiple reasons over the course of 10 years. From acne to stitches, and even acupuncture, I have received consistently high quality care. Listening, support, and transparency is something you can expect from Bhavlene and is the reason she is my number 1 choice when it comes to any health related issues. After seeing multiple doctors, I only recommend Dr. Panesar because she is simply the most well rounded and educated doctor I have ever had.

Dr. Bhavlene Panesar's response
Thanks for your review! Where your acne and stitches are concerned, please know that we offer treatments that can eliminate any scaring. I work hard to stay on top of the latest medical advances. I am happy that you know you are in good hands.

Submitted March 16, 2019

At her new clinic her front desk staff are so nice and very helpful. The dermal fusion is my favourite treatment and leaves my skin felling very smooth. The products she sells also work wonders and make my skin look amazing. I highly recommend Revitalize MD.

Dr. Bhavlene Panesar's response
Thanks for the review! The dermal fusion is one of those treatments that can improve everyone's skin tone, especially in our dry climate. It is a very affordable and straighforward treatment that works wonders in our dry climate. Its like a next level facial - with longer lasting results.

Submitted March 16, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Panesar for medi esthetics for more than 10 years. She is AMAZING. Her new practice reflects her expertise in skin and body wellness. Her state of the art equipment has exceeded my expectation. I have had two treatments with the new sciton laser and the results were fantastic. I wouldn't go to anyone else for injectables, she is awesome and has trained all over the country. Dr. Panesar is a very experienced physician that is right on top of the newest technologies. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Dr. Bhavlene Panesar's response
Thanks so much for the review. I have actually been doing medi-esthics for 18 years. I have learned so much in that time. As well, technolgy has made some massive strides forward. We are pleased to offer the newest technologies in experienced hands.

Submitted March 16, 2019

Dr. Panesar got rid of my break out skin issues just before my grad. She was easy to talk to and helpful - would recommend her for sure.

Dr. Bhavlene Panesar's response
Thanks so much for the review! Beautiful skin looks good on all ages. Acne responds best to a combination of traditional medical and medi-esthetic treatments. I am delighted that you had a good result.

Dr. Bhavlene Panesar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Panesar grew up in Alberta, obtained her Medical Degree from the University of Alberta, and has been in practice since 1991. Her approach to patient care incorporates the best of traditional medicine and the newest developments in wellness. Dr. Panesar has certification in Medical Acupuncture from the University of Alberta Faculty of Extension, a Fellowship in Functional Medicine supported by the University of South Florida and The Anti-aging society of North America, and a preceptorship with New York physician Dr. Erika Schwartz, author of the bestselling book The Hormone Solutions. Dr. Panesar’s passion for medical esthetics has led her to complete extensive training and gain invaluable experience over the past fifteen years. Her training has taken her across Canada to learn from the best physicians in Vancouver, Toronto, and other major centers. Dr. Panesar is a member of the Canadian Association of Aesthetic Medicine.

• English