Ratings for Dr. Bhavik Shah

Dr. Bhavik Shah is very professional, caring, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

I consulted Dr. Bhavik Shah for second opinion for my BPH (Benign Prostrate Hyperplasia) medication. My main urologist prescribed a medicine that caused dizziness and felt like falling. I complained doctor kept adjusting dose. It didn’t help even after trying few doses several weeks. Finally I talked to Dr. Bhavik Shah and he prescribed me medication that did not require dose adjustment and eliminated side effects of dizziness. I got very good results and my BPH symptoms went away.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

Best urologist I have been to! He sat down, didn't look at the computer, and took the time to make sure I had a good understanding of my disease and laid out the various treatment options. He explained why each option was better than the other and it really helped my wife and I make a choice. We also were not pushed to make a choice right then and there. We were able to take the time and ask follow up questions. We ended up choosing surgery and I didn't have any complications! He is a great surgeon and a great doctor who listens to me and is there for me.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

Great doctor who took the time to listen to my concerns and explained to me my diagnosis and best route of treatment! Also, very happy with the other staff and the punctuality and care they provided me. I would recommend this office to all of my friends and family in the Decatur area!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

Really took the time to explain my condition then promptly did the tests needed to diagnose me and treated me. Couldn’t be happier.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Awesome Dr! Great bedside manner. Office is convenient and has same day appointments in Decatur and offers free parking! They even accept my insurance!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Dr. Bhavik Shah's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare