Ratings for Dr. Bharathi Chadive

Knows her stuff! Would recommend her to my family. Dr. KS

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

She's okay, but doesn't refer to specialists even after saying repeatedly that she'd do so if my problem didn't go away (which it hasn't).

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I have been going to this doctor for about 1.5 years now ever since my GP retired and to this day she does not know hwo I am and that she is my GP- she is very quick to see you and push you out the door yet she is never on time and you wait forever to see her- as well you are only allowed one concern at a time- It is so upsetting as my last Dr was amazing and actually took the time to help you out and care- Dr.'s now a days are very over worked and I get that- but a little compassion goes along way. It is so hard to even get a family Dr and then what you get is less than adequate.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Chadive for about a year now and I think she is great doctor. When I had my physical done, we found out that I my pap was abnormal and high risk. She immediately referred me to a specialist and I had surgery for my problem within a few months. Then again I had blood work done and more bad news, she was there to help me and prescribe/ advice on what to do about my situation ( I have a lot of health problems). She is also great with my son whenever she sees him. Yes, sometimes it slips her mind that I am her patient, but I have now gone to her enough she knows me and is always polite, efficient and on time. I am very lucky to have a doctor care about my health.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Had a very bad experience with this doctor. I went to her a few times hoping it would get better and each time I was disappointed. She forgot that she was my family doctor upon the 3rd visit. She basically told me that my abscess was the result of being unclean (which I'm not) and my back pain was from being overweight (I was 170lb and 5'8") and prescribed two Advil with each meal for the abscess, which I'm fairly sure would have hurt my liver and not helped the problem.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Bharathi Chadive's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med