Ratings for Dr. Bharathi Chadive

I have been a registered healthcare professional for over 7 years, as a result I have personally have met MANY doctors in my career. And Dr Chadive is the worst doctor I have ever met! I was looking for a family physician and I decided to give her a try. So I booked a simple appointment for a ‘meet and greet’ because I had no acute concerns. She is the most arrogant, self worshiping, narcicist I have ever met. She walks in and says “Why are you here? What do you want today?” As she pulls out her lab requisition. I control myself and simply put “I am here to see if I want to have you as a family doctor.” And she has the nerve to say to me, “That’s if I have you as a patient!” I walked out. All she cares about is billing requisitions to get more money! $$$$ She doesn’t care about the patient themselves...

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

There needs to be another star for bedside manner and compassion because that would definitely lower the overall rating. I believe dr. Chadive is very knowledgeable which is why I keep going to her. However she is very judgemental and lacking in compassion. As others have said, she never knows that I am her patient...which I get could be confusing in a walk in clinic, but I have never had that in a family doctor before. If she could learn how to smile, show some compassion and less judgement, she would be an awesome Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Dr. Chadive is my friend's doctor who is 84 years old. Dr. Chadive has been wonderful to her. She is very patient and doesn't hesitate to refer my friend to a specialist if that's what is required.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I saw this doctor a year ago. She treated me as if I were a piece of crud underneath her feet. She made the appropriate referral for me but her attitude and manner is so poor that I don't think she should be in the profession of practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I really enjoy Dr Chadive. She is very knowledgeable and conservative. We share a chuckle or two at times as well. I like her staff too.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dr. Chadive is terrible. She has no bed side manner what so ever. She did several tests for me, & when they all came back clear she essentially accused me of pretending to be sick... I hatehatehate missing work! It's incredibly stressful. I took all of my test results & went to a new docotor. Had she bothered to check the symptoms I had, she would have seen/felt PROOF that my symptoms are real. I have had swollen tonsils, been tiired, and have had sore ribs with noticable swelling. She said to me 'pain is subjective.' and then stormed out of the room! So rude and unprofessional. My new doctor felt my ribs, asked me to do a few movements to see what/where the pain is, and actually looked at my tonsils. Basic stuff Dr. Chadive didnt brother with. He was extremely understanding, immediately knew something was not right, & now I'm having further tests done. I would never wish this doctor on anyone. Her attitude is appalling.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Knows her stuff! Would recommend her to my family. Dr. KS

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

She's okay, but doesn't refer to specialists even after saying repeatedly that she'd do so if my problem didn't go away (which it hasn't).

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I have been going to this doctor for about 1.5 years now ever since my GP retired and to this day she does not know hwo I am and that she is my GP- she is very quick to see you and push you out the door yet she is never on time and you wait forever to see her- as well you are only allowed one concern at a time- It is so upsetting as my last Dr was amazing and actually took the time to help you out and care- Dr.'s now a days are very over worked and I get that- but a little compassion goes along way. It is so hard to even get a family Dr and then what you get is less than adequate.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Chadive for about a year now and I think she is great doctor. When I had my physical done, we found out that I my pap was abnormal and high risk. She immediately referred me to a specialist and I had surgery for my problem within a few months. Then again I had blood work done and more bad news, she was there to help me and prescribe/ advice on what to do about my situation ( I have a lot of health problems). She is also great with my son whenever she sees him. Yes, sometimes it slips her mind that I am her patient, but I have now gone to her enough she knows me and is always polite, efficient and on time. I am very lucky to have a doctor care about my health.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Bharathi Chadive's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

AHC