Ratings for Dr. Beth Crozsman

5 Stars for me - Excellent results and very professional.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Beth and her staff are awesome. I have tried other chiropractors and Beth is the only who could help

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I am always amazed with how punctual Dr. Beth (and the rest of the therapists) are at Fall River Chiro! I never wait longer than 15 minutes and often am seen BEFORE my appointment time starts! She is always thorough and open to any questions or concerns about my health. So nice to have someone to chat with about pretty much anything and her treatment always includes muscle work and stretching! I recommend anyone who is nervous about chiropractic care to see Dr. Beth. She explains everything is great detail and will offer alternatives to adjustments if you are not comfortable. Like I said... She is Awesome!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Professional and punctual, friendly and very knowledgeable .

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Beth and all her staff are wonderful! My husband and I have been going to Fall River Chiropractic since it opened. Dr. Beth is amazing and she takes great care of us!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Beth and her staff are awesome. On more than one occasion they were able to get me in on very short notice . You feel like you are truly in good hands

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Crozsman is the perfect mix of professional and personal.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Crozsman. She is knowledgeable and professional, and she consistently goes above and beyond for her patients. I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Great Chiropractor and great staff. and all around great experience at Fall River Chiropractic clinic. - Linda

Dr. Beth Crozsman's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare