Dr. Bernadette Yin Fun Yu

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bernadette Yin Fun Yu

Very knowledgeable and caring.... She really goes the extra mile: researches, explains, takes the time, really wants to help her patients... She is the real thing!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

After being hit in a rear end crash on the highway I went for a consultation and acupuncture treatment and was very pleased with Dr Bernadette's knowledge and skill. Unlike many traditional medical practitioners she looks to treat the causes rather than the symptoms. I will be bringing my mother and girlfriend to see her as well. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Bernadette helped me resolve problems with Cholesterol levels and High Blood Pressure using acupuncture and chinese herbs and some detailed advice on what food to eat and not eat - did not have to take the medication my Dr wanted to put me on. Very knowledgeable, caring and helpful and took the time to explain what she was doing and why and what the chinese herbs were for. Bernadette really cares for her patients and is very knowledgeable and able to share this with you. Can't rate her highly enough. Made a huge difference to my health.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Bernadette is the best acupuncturist in town! She is very knowledgeable, caring, and professional! Bernadette is an amazing doctor, and an equally wonderful human being!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Bernadette has helped me with stress related issues and back pain after a car accident. She is caring, knowledgeable and always tries to find a root cause of the symptoms and address it.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Bernadette has helped me tremendously with headaches, neck and back pain, digestive issues, stress and sleep, amongst many other things. While her knowledge and expertise of natural health and medicine has been a relief to my ailments, it has also been an eye opener for me and has helped me to use less prescribed meds and revert to the 'cleaner' benefits of natural products. I always leave feeling much better and more relaxed. She always knows how to "pinpoint the right spot".

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Bernadette is a caring individual who wants the best for her patients. She has helped me maintain a healthy mind and body. She spends time getting to know you and she invites questions that she confidently answers with no hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Excellent attention and accurate diagnostics. I definitively recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I have been seeing Bernadette for about a year now. She is very skilled, knowledgeable and warm. My health has significantly improved since I started seeing her and she always knows how to address any new arising concerns.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Bernadette Yu for over 5 years. She was a key to my success having a baby through fertility. She really cares about her patients. I highly recommend her.

Dr. Bernadette Yin Fun Yu's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients