Ratings for Dr. Bernadette Yin Fun Yu

Bernadette is the best acupuncturist in town! She is very knowledgeable, caring, and professional! Bernadette is an amazing doctor, and an equally wonderful human being!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Bernadette has helped me with stress related issues and back pain after a car accident. She is caring, knowledgeable and always tries to find a root cause of the symptoms and address it.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Bernadette has helped me tremendously with headaches, neck and back pain, digestive issues, stress and sleep, amongst many other things. While her knowledge and expertise of natural health and medicine has been a relief to my ailments, it has also been an eye opener for me and has helped me to use less prescribed meds and revert to the 'cleaner' benefits of natural products. I always leave feeling much better and more relaxed. She always knows how to "pinpoint the right spot".

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Bernadette is a caring individual who wants the best for her patients. She has helped me maintain a healthy mind and body. She spends time getting to know you and she invites questions that she confidently answers with no hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Excellent attention and accurate diagnostics. I definitively recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I have been seeing Bernadette for about a year now. She is very skilled, knowledgeable and warm. My health has significantly improved since I started seeing her and she always knows how to address any new arising concerns.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Bernadette Yu for over 5 years. She was a key to my success having a baby through fertility. She really cares about her patients. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Very polite and knowledgeable helphull. She listen and takes time to understand the problem. Tryind different methods intill patient is satisfied

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Really knowledgeable Acupuncturist and Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner. Very helpful, listens, does amazing things with acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine

Dr. Bernadette Yin Fun Yu's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Pacificare