Dr. Ben Tucker

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ben Tucker

I went to Dr. Ben with back pain. I had tried everything, physio, massage, heat/cold, rest, exercise. I was at my last straw. After my first assessment and adjustment I already felt 25% better. A month later and a bit of work from my end (Dr. Ben knows when you don’t do your recommended exercises) I am finally, after 2 years, pain-free! I would recommend Dr. Ben Tucker to any friend in need.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Ben is the best Chiropractor I have been too (out of about 6 over 20 years). We started seeing him after a car accident and the change in our scans over a few months is amazing. He is SO thorough and we couldn't be happier. You are in a private room instead of in a room of tables and he is always very prompt. Best of all he is very friendly. The whole family loves him.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

My fiancé and I have been going for a few months now. We couldn’t be more satisfied ! The energy and positive environment is definitely what keeps us coming back. Dr. Tucker and his staff are always welcoming and accommodating. There’s never anyone feeling out of place. One big thing that really stood out is how Dr. Tucker treats his clients and his staff. He is never argonet and is always respectful and has a lot of patience with his clients. If you are thinking of leaving where you are now or starting new no doubt this is the way to go!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

My fiancé and I have been attending for a couple months now. New to the idea of seeing chiropractor we weren’t sure what to expect. This is a very warm and relaxing place. Dr. Tucker is very awesome to work with! He explains what he’s doing and the reasoning why. He also goes above and beyond to help you with achieving your goal to feel better! He is very easy going and great to get along with. Would recommended to anyone !

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Tucker is amazing he explain everything very clear. It was my first time seeing a chiropractor and he did a thorough examination. His staff is great and accommodating with our difficult schedule.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Ben is the best Chiropractor I have ever been to

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

have been going to Dr Ben twice a week for the past six weeks, and I have noticed such a change in the way I feel! The biggest is a drastic reduction in migraine auras since receiving chiropractic care! Dr Ben always takes the time to listen to, and address any concerns. Everyone at the clinic is so friendly, and I always feel much better after an adjustment! Thanks for all you’ve done for my health so far!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Best chiropractor in town! The service at Riverside Chiropractic is exceptional. Dr Ben and his staff are so friendly and welcoming and my back feels like new since I’ve been coming here. I would highly recommend Dr Ben to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Very accommodating and genuine. He is good at what he does.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Would recommend Dr. Tucker 100%. Friendly, professional, and amazing at what he does!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Ben Tucker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Western Ontario