Dr. Beilan Zhou

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Beilan Zhou

I love coming here. Dr. Zhou is wonderful. I REALLY appreciate that she takes her time, especially with explaining everything. The personal calls are a great touch, also. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2019

Everyone was so nice. From the staff when you check in to Dr. Zhou. This was my first time here and I loved it. I got all my answers that I needed and she went above to make me feel better and feel like I would get my issues taken care of. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2019

The wait was not long at all. Dr.Zhou explained everything and reassured me with everything I worried about. I hope one day Dr. Zhou will deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

Her positive energy and her passion for what she does it shows. I've never experienced that until now. I'm so excited.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2019

Today was great i came in nervous expecting the worst but it really went great i love DR. Zhou she is really great and friendly she explained to us what we had questions about and answered any questions i had.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2019

Dr. Zhou is very caring and thorough. She explains everything very well.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

I LOVE DR. ZHOU!!! I DRIVE 1 HOUR JUST TO SEE HER! WOULDNT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2019

The staff was very nice and welcoming and the nurse and doctor were very patient and made sure I was comfortable and that everything was taken care of.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2019

Dr Zhou was amazing along with all the staff. Made me feel really comfortable and answered all my question. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2019

I did not have a good experience at the beginning because the front desk was not working with our insurance. THey are supposed to file a claim with them and we are supposed to get the Cigna PPO discount. The front desk refused to file with the insurance due to no maternity coverage. The way the insurance works is file the claim, we get a network discount and then we pay the remained. It would be good if y'all worked with the insurance.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2019

Dr. Beilan Zhou's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

TRICARE