Dr. Bedansh Roy Chaudhary

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bedansh Roy Chaudhary

Huge thank you to Mr Chaudhary who operated on my spine. He is truly an incredible surgeon who made me feel as comfortable as possible and endsured my family was always aware of what was going on. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I have just got home after spending just two days in the Nuffield hospital after my operation performed by Mr Chaudhary and Mr Simon ? From South Africa. My care by the nursing staff from start to finish was of the highest standard to the anesthetise who sang me to sleep I was under the very best care. So thank you Mr Chaudhary you are truly a top surgeon and the very best to you and your family Noel.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

very helpful when consulting as a colleague for advice in regards to a number of complex patients. staff were good to liase with too.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I had a redo Chiari decompression along with duraplasty at the end of Sept, 2014. Dr Chaudhary was at Toronto Western hospital on a fellowship during this time. I was in the hospital recovering for 9 days. During my recovery, Dr Chaudhary was fantastic. He always made sure that I understood what was going on, was always available if I had questions, and was generally just a really nice man! He really aided in my mental recovery as well as my physical one. He was patient and kind and I felt extremely lucky that he was looking after me.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015