Ratings for Dr. B.C.K. Patel

On October 26, 2012 I was viciously attacked by a dog and nearly lost my right eye. The tissue and muscles around my eye were torn away. A few months after having the initial emergency surgery, I interviewed plastic surgeons. One surgeon wanted to schedule & perform reconstructive surgery immediately after my consultation. Luckily I was also referred to Dr. Patel. Rather than rushing, Dr. Patel took his time and monitored the healing process. I met with Dr. Patel once a month for 8 months where he would take new photos of my injury from all angels and compare the healing to prior photos. Dr. Patel was AMAZING! After the attack I had very low self-esteem and thought I would be disfigured for the rest of my life. Dr. Patel was very sensitive to my life changing situation and assured me throughout the process that he would be able to help. He scheduled my surgery only when he felt my eye was ready. Dr. Patel worked his magic and dramatically reconstructed my right eye. He was able to make my face look as though nothing ever happened and at the same time made me look more youthful. I have referred him to my best friends. Thank you Dr Patel!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I have a diagnosis of longterm right side facial paralysis with severe ptosis and asymmetry. I have consulted with 12 surgeons previously from Hartford, CT to Denver, CO with minimal improvement. Dr. Patel is truly amazing. His surgical skills are exceptional! He is compassionate, attentive, informative. The outcome of my procedure far outweighs my expectations. My eye has perfect symmetry, it is no longer constantly tearing, painful, I am able to utilize my contact. Dr. Patel also added support to the affected side which resulted in a facial symmetry I have never had. I would highly recommend this physician he is by far the best surgeon I have encountered in my very long search.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr Patel is one of the most amazing ocular facial plastics surgeon I have met. He has amazing skills for reconstructive surgery . His results are amazing. I saw 3 previous plastic surgeons after my motorcycle accident, Dr Patel by far did the best job. I look amazing because of Dr Pate

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. B.C.K. Patel's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients