Ratings for Dr. Basem Hafazalla

Fantastic doctor! I have suffered for many years and Hafazalla was the only one to try to give me a solution. I was with another gyno previously who made me feel stupid and not worth his time so I was nervous to be transferred to another doctor. Not only was he incredibly sympathetic to my situation he was willing to actually listen to me and help. He was able to help me and everyday is getting better. I see him regularly due to the nature of my problem and he has always been wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Arrogant man. No people skills, ego maniac. Throws a fit when his patients go get checked up when their symptoms aren't resolved. This man should work in a zoo rather than coming in contact with humans. Will be telling all my acquaintances of his lack of manners.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Terrible, rude, does not care about his patients. DO NOT RECOMMEND HIS EXPERTISE, don't place your health in the hands of this man.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Great doctor. Recently had him do an emergency c-section of my son as he was the on call doctor. He made me feel very comfortable, and explained everything that was going on. My scar is minimul and looked fantastic from day one. (Any nurse/dr that sees it comments how great it looks!)

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I recently had a hysterectomy and the surgery went very well. Dr. Hafazalla and the entire staff have been great, they took care of me every step of the way. I am totally recovered after 7 weeks without any problems. Dr. Hafazalla is a knowledgeable, compassionate, wonderful doctor. I am very thankful that I've met him.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Terrible experience. A rude and rough obstetrician. He was tearing at my cervix to hasten the delivery. The nurse had told me that I was not dilated enough, but he wanted to claim the delivery before going off duty unmindful of my protest and pain. Avoid him.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Beside manner and knowledge were both amazing! Very compassionate! Felt comfortable with him from the moment I had my first office visit!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Horrible experience, He make things complicated and is very anxious . He delivered my baby stretched my cervix so many times was so painful. I kept on asking for epidural but he did not bother. I felt he just wanted to deliver me and go. I will not recommend this doctor to any one.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

This man saved my life after I was misdiagnosed by another OB. He is fantastic, incredibly patient, and calmly talks you through everything. Wears his heart on his sleeve. We are so incredibly thankful :)

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

What a wonderful human! Very helpful and comforting during not-so-comforting moments!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Basem Hafazalla's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orangeville, ON