Dr. Banita Villing

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Banita Villing

Dr. Banita is a caring dentist, she took the type to explain the different options available for a missing baby tooth and fixing a gap between my front teeth. She was great with her caring nature and checking in on me after my first few days of invisalign done. When I wasn't happy with the initial results we did a refinement to get the perfect result and make space for a future implant. I recommend Dr. Banita to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

I took my aging mother in for her first visit in over 25 years and the staff were fantastic with her. Everyone was very respectful and Dr. Villing did an amazing job of explaining the necessary treatment. After years of fearing the dentist, we were so happy to find such a caring practice where my mother could feel comfortable having quality dentistry completed.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I was very impressed with my recent visit to Dr. Villing's office. I was interested in pursuing options for a dental implant to replace a recent missing tooth, and I was impressed with the level of professionalism and knowledge of the entire team at this office. From the initial consult to the implant surgery itself, it was obvious the team really cared about my experience and focused on calming my nerves. Thank you to the entire staff!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Great dental office. Went in as a new patient and was very impressed with the overall quality of care. Dr. Banita Villing was receptive to all my questions and was very approachable as I have a history of having a "dental phobia". I am happy I found a dentist that I can really connect with and. Look forward to bringing the rest of my family to this office!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. Banita Villing's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal