Ratings for Dr. Baldeep Chera

I love Dr. Chera, she is knowledgeable and professional. And for the comments below, you're all fools!! Caribbean medical school or not, she knows what she is doing, if you're looking for a doctor to just refill your prescription then may I suggest a methadone clinic. To pass judgement on someone's education just shows your ignorance , considering you're not an MD and have no concept of how difficult it is! Hush!!! Maybe Its because I'm 33 and would prefer to see someone within my generation, but I'm tired of the miserable low energy fossils, with zero tolerance and not to mention the judgement. She is a breath of fresh air, and I highly recommend Dr. Chera, she listens and understands. The front staff could be a little more approachable though,and the pharmacist and their staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Great pharmacist,delightful staff, horrible physician.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Young sharp and Canadian educated. Very thorough in her medicine techniques. Our family hopes she opens her own practice soon.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Really just a poor experience. Asked Dr Chera a few general questions about why she selected certain medications and I felt like I was being scolded. Fast forward to my return appointment where I wasn't getting better and she told me to "keep a positive attitude". Medicine is hard but if you're not sure or not competent, at least be forthright about it. Did more background digging and found she went to a Caribbean medical school. Now I understand where the incompetence came from. Tough to find a GP but would take my chances somewhere else than with her

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Baldeep Chera is amazing!! So happy she chose to be a doctor! She certainly contributes greatly to her field by ensuring people who go to her office are better off than they came. She makes her patients feel heard, which is so important. I recommend her to everyone! She encourages preventative measures to ensure her patients are healthy in the future and not just now. Wish all doctors were like her :) If she ever opened her own practice or went somewhere else in in the GTA I would still go to her. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Lovely lady!!! Very understanding and non judgemental - feel like I can be completely honest with her. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a new doctor!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I saw her for the first time as a walk-in patient. She was very friendly and upbeat. She quickly diagnosed my illness and seemed knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Very calm and patient, love her energy! Always been helpful and very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

The staff are polite and professional. The wait did seem a bit longer than I expected when I have a booking, but it's still within a reasonable amount. Dr. Chera is down to earth and easy to talk to. I feel like I can be truthful with her without getting judged, which is important when talking about personal health. She's my new doctor and I've recommended her to several of my friends and family. Great for young professionals, she gets it.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

i when there today for the first time it was horrible dr chera baldeep is the worst dr in ontario she rude disrespectful no feelings she doesn't know her job i don't how she pass her medical school pls don't go there or ask for another dr....the pharmacist there are very nice

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Baldeep Chera's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients