Ratings for Dr. Baldeep Chera

Very knowleable and takes time to get to know you. She is amazing. Receptionists at the clinic could do better but worth visiting this doctor. We love her!!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

I changed from another doctor desperate for any improvement (my last doctor was rude and could not care less about our problems) and by chance I found Dr Chera at Kingsbridge Medical Centre. I have been SO lucky! I've been with her for half a year so far, but I've been to her ~7 times. I am a 23 year old woman, and all of my problems so far have been to do with sexual health. From std tests, pap tests, pregnancy tests, getting birth control advice/prescriptions, and even asking about some embarrassing young-person situations I've gotten myself into, Dr Chera has been VERY understanding, patient, non-presumptuous, caring, and detailed in my visits with her. I have never had a doctor that didn't make me feel judged and embarrassed at some level (either they are very blunt or just silent and nonplussed), but she goes beyond her job, and gives personalized advice and asks questions, and makes me feel cared for. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Very good doctor. Takes time to get to know you and your medical history. Does not rush for prescriptions and discuses options with you. Very knowledgeable . We love her. I strongly recommend

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I have reviewed the below comments and I must say that I have not had any negative experience with Dr. Chera. Yes, there are times when my appointment has been delayed, but this is a common occurrence in most doctor's offices. I do not hold this against her personally. I have always found Dr. Chera to be very knowledgeable and very respectful. She listens and is respectful of non-pharmaceutical approaches to solving issues (i.e. yoga and meditation). She only prescribed medication once it was clear that this was required. I really like her and have found her to be a good doctor. I have followed her to her new clinic without any issues. The staff were helpful in the transition process. At the end of the day, it is important to evaluate for yourself if you connect with a person - doctors included. I would not hesitate to recommend making an appointment with her and judging for yourself.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I had pains and problems. She would always say, I don't know. I felt helpless & went back to re-up date her & ask questions in order to try to find out & was forced to play doctor myself. I had to force her to care & had to push her to even give me even an ultrasound, anitibiotics. She'd prolong many problems & make symptoms much worse. She'd dismiss my pains as anxiety. She would ignore what I said and would literally type anxiety on her computer. I called her out. The only anxiety I had was her being my doctor and I'm a very loyal, forgiving, kind person. Every specialist I saw that I encountered while being her patient gave me attitude, would shoot ambiguous innuendo or flat out say things like I don't believe you and throw in comments about anxiety again. I was like what's going on? Doctor gossip? Defaming of my image? Something is going on! She once told me to go seek a specialist at the hospital. They didn't believe that she sent me, gave me a very hard time and even went as bold as to ask if I had a borderline personality because I was trying to stand up to a doctor who dismissed my pain also as stress and anxiety. They said I was going too frequently to the ER walk in. Nobody was helping me. I had to force them to care and was met with apathy, confrontation and them treating me like a nuisance cause I was trying to seek help for my pain and other medical symptoms. I found out I have a fibroid on my uterus. I asked her if we can address the pain, she said I don't know what else to do. When she hasn't done anything. She said you're going to have to find another family doctor. I gladly left. Back then, when she transferred to another clinic she asked me to follow her. Her new clinic would not acknowledge me as her patient and she did nothing about it. I filled in all the paperwork and asked for a transfer of documents. Her staff was kind at first, but then became hostile. Rushing up to the receptionist and speaking loud enough for me to hear, to not take me serious and not input any information. They treated me like a pest. She was kind at first, but I noticed she didn't know what she was doing. When she got frustrated at herself not knowing things, she'd get agitated, give up and rush me out. It was a very unpleasant experience. I usually don't rate, but I should, you should. More people should share their experiences to protect others and give a clear insight to how the doctor is. She always comes in friendly, but you go out with no answers feeling awful and the same as before you came in. If you ask for help, she'll say others will say the same thing and won't give it a chance. I feel she's not qualified as a doctor. She doesn't explain things well and honestly won't. If you don't ask, you'll be screwed so ask, she doesn't offer information. I wish more people would come forward. What i went through was insane. Even if she acts nice, she doesn't know what she's doing and is not qualified.

Submitted January 18, 2018

This is the best Dr. I've ever had. She's kind, bubbly and caring! She makes you feel comfortable with anything you need to discuss with a Dr.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I switched to Dr. Chera after many years with my family doc. I was struggling with an intestine pain for the last two years. She took one look at my story and figured out the cause for the problem. Amazing diagnosis! Now no pain and getting back to my normal self. Simply my whole family loves her and I would recommend her to any one who wants a good doc.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Switched to Dr. Chera after 25 years with my family doc. She listens, is knowledgeable, friendly and takes time to listen and discuss concerns. She's not dismissive just because you're female. Luv her!!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I got disappointed by this doctor few times. I'm glad I didn't choose her to be my family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Love dr.chera. She’s extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Not like other doctors who try to push you to take all these meds. I feel like I can talk to her without being judged and she is also hilarious.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr. Baldeep Chera's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients