Dr. Balazs Galdi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Balazs Galdi

Dr. Galdi was great! Dr. Galdi is very friendly and explained very well what he thought was going on. The office staff is also very great!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I feel like I'm healed I feel so much better! I know it's a on going process. Balazs Galdi, MD is the best I'm walking today without pain and hopefully I will be able to excise now....again I feel so much better walking without pain for the very first time since March of 2015. God has bless Dr Galdi hands, heart, and mind ThankYou! Very much

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

He is a great doctor! His office got me in right away and did a great job on my surgery! I would recommend him to everyone who needs an orthopedic surgeon. He is a very nice doctor and knows what he's doing and I am healing great! Love Love Dr. Galdi!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

As soon as I met the doc, I had a good vibe from him. In my profession reading body language is key, so my judge of character is and always has to be on point. He made me feel as if we have known each other for years but was very professional. He explained everything to me. He let me ask him questions and he answered them right then and there. After he explained and showed my what he was talking about, he then explained our next steps. There was some unexpected news and his delivery of the news was perfect. Once we take care of that then we can move forward. His interest is that of the patients 100%. I'm not gaining anything from stating these true positive words about Dr. Balazs Galdi. He is worth an hour 1 way drive. I would drive 2 hours to see him. Now enough about the good doctor let's talk about his staff. Helen was my main contact at the office. She was very friendly as well as helpful from our first phone conversation. She made sure I understood everything and made sure I had all the documents before the visit as well what to bring. The staff at office was just as friendly and very professional. This is without a doubt the best doctor visit I've ever had, even tho there was some additional not so great news. Words alone cannot describe how great my experience was. If I could have him as my primary doctor I would. This entire visit should be the model standard for all office/practice to follow.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I have been trying to find a knee doctor and I couldn't find one. Dr. Galdi took real good care of me and wants to figure out why I am in so much pain. I am getting married in 2 months and he wants to make sure I am able to walk down the aisle.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Galdi is a caring and compassionate doctor. I had a great visit.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Balazs Galdi's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ