Ratings for Dr. Babak Sharifiyan

Dr. Sharifian is the real MVP at Boxgrove Medical. He's kind, knowledgeable, and always willing to help out. He goes up and beyond for his patients!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Terrible experience. This doctor rushed my examination and did not take time for patient care at all. Will never be back.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Dr. Sharifian is polite and caring. He definitely made me feel comfortable and answered my questions.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a worse doctor in my life! Absolutely no bedside manners and does not care about his patients. I have no idea how this guy is even allowed to practice medicine!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Sharifiyan is very helpful and polite. He definitely tries to make the patient feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Sharifian is one of the most caring and emphatic individual I have ever met. He takes the time to listen and understand the patient. He is very helpful and has a genuine talent.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Sharifian is really understanding, and caring. Probably one of the best doctor's I have been to, as he really listens to the patient and tries to help them as much as he can.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Have had to go to the walk in clinic several times in the last month. Although other doctors and staff are polite and helpful, Dr Sharifiyan made me feel like my health mattered and making me feel better was important. I found myself making sure he was in when I needed a doctor. He listens, he cares, is polite and most of all he is patient enough to explain.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Babak Sharifiyan's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Ameritas