Ratings for Dr. Azariy Yusupov

Dr. Yusupov and his staff are awesome!!! I've used them for all 3 of my children. I highly recommend them!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Very learned in his field and very caring, extremely professional staff and several convenient locations.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Azariy is excellent. Great service. Always on time. Knowledgeable. Reliable. He helped two of my kids. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr Yusupov is very knowledgeable with excellent bedside manner. Well managed practice and very pleasant staff. My daughter enjoys her quick and efficient apoitments.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Yusupov has an amazing personality, always friendly and courteous. You deffenitely get your money's worth! Dr Yusupov did not stop treatment until I was completely satisfied. I have already referred my brother to this practice and without a doubt I would refer all my friends and family. Now that my treatment has ended, I am a satisfied patient!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Yusupov and Dr. Eckstein are wonderful Orthodontists who take great care of their patients. Both of my children were under the care of Dr. Yusupov, one with braces and the other with Invisalign. Both of my kids teeth look great, we couldn't be happier with our experience here and with the results. Everyone here cares about their patients, very rare these days. Our family highly recommends Amazing Smiles for all of your orthodontic needs.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

So happy with my sons results. His teeth look amazing. Very friendly and professional staff. Definitely recommend to anyone near and far.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Azariy Yusupov's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Azariy Yusupov was born in Russia ahttps://www.ratemds.com/doctors/2128331/dashboard/facilities/nd moved to New York City when he was 10 years old. He was raised in Queens, New York, where he attended Forest Hills High School. Dr. Yusupov went on to receive his Bachelors of Science in Biology from St. John’s University. After graduating Summa Cum Laude, he then attended Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) Degree.

• Russian