Ratings for Dr. Ayaz Mahmood Khan

He is the best addiction doctor. He is very professional and thorough. His style is reminiscent of the doctors (behaviour not seen anymore in the present day doctors) who were friendly and approachable.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2019

I've been a patient of Dr khans for awhile now. I was injured on the job, to make a long story short. I come here for pain management. The staff is really nice. The doctor is very knowledgable and he actually cares, you aren't just a number here , you are a real person. I like coming here because I believe the dr is a problem solver, he will get to the root of your pain, and help you live a more comfortable pain free lifestyle. The pain management office recently introduced laser treatment, I was skeptical at first, now I'm a believer. I walk much better now, and feel better about myself. The staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. Khan treats addicts with dignity,respect and as human beings not as criminals as other doctors do.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Excellent doctor that listens.He cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr.Khan is a very compassionate doctor.He treats his patients with respect and dignity. He has helped me in my fight against opioid addiction and now my life has changed for better .I have a job that I can hold to and able to take care of my family.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I am so satisfied on my service from the dr. He is helping me with my rsd. He it so painful and is understanding and helps with learning the disorder. Give him a try. You won't regret his manner.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Excellent doc spends time listening to the problems.Would recommend to all.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Excellent Doctor, listens to you and very compassionate.Office staff extremely courteous.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Dr. Ayaz Mahmood Khan's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

HealthPartners