Dr. Awad Mortada

Outstanding Staff Badge

Ratings for Dr. Awad Mortada

Dr. Mortada is the worst Dr. on earth no ethics and respect towards the patient he was rude and said things that should have not been said. No respect at all I will never see him again. No one should go see this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. Mortada is a blessing to us in Chatham . He helped me with my Ms dignosis and was the only one to find out for me what I have he his a genius! We love it that you are in Chatham :) such wonderful staff and clean office . Thanks for everything !

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Mortada is now in Chatham, On and we are thrilled to have our first neurologist here. I have been with him for almost a year and have had multiple appointments with him. In our first meeting we meant for almost an hour and he did appropriate tests and askd appropriate questions in his office that had never been done or asked of me since being diagnosed. (Dr. Mortada also always asks me if I have any questions for him. ). He also promised that none of our visits would be that long in the future. He slowly changed and added new medicines for my symptoms to ensure they were doing what they were to do safely. He also said he would continue to monitor the drugs to ensure they are doing what they are to do without damaging my body. He also took the time to show me the MRI of my brain and explained what the MRI meant to me. Some people have complained about him prescribing expensive drugs. We have to remember that a neurologist works with a complicated system in the human body, hence they are always trying to find new and better drugs for this system and will continue to be expensive until the patent allows for noname copies. Next, I have read about how poor and unorganized his staff is in Chatham. The ladies that work with him have been wonderful with me and all my questions. Yes, I have gotten an answering machine that is full, but I just call back during business hours. Their office is extremely busy a year in -with all new patience. We must remember when the phone is not being answered that the doctor may be at the hospital seeing patience. Or... he and hi staff may be taking a long over due couple of days off with their own families. I was so impressed with Dr. Mortada that I told my best friend to go see him for her condition if possible. She was just as impressed with him as I was. Another acquaintance of mine also told me she had a young teen relative go to see him when he first open in Chatham and he was fabulous with her and change her life almost immediately.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Mortada is a excellent doctor. He made me feel very comfortable. He's very knowledgeable. I thank him sooo much what he did for me.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Caring, willing to listen. His staff is excellent. I will recommend him to anyone with neurology problems. Knows a lot.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Mortada is a blessing to chatham and we are so lucky to have him, I was seen in the hospital and at his clinic and what a wonderful knowledgeable doctor ! Thank you for seeing me and providing me with your care and plan :)

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

The best doctor ever ! Very respectful and kind , treated me for my headaches and severe migraines I feel like a new person ! 90% better life changing ! Wow the staff was amazing too friendly and offered me coffee well trained and professional office with a wonderful doctor ! Thank you Dr. mortada

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Not a good doctor, go see someone else, anyone else! Not a good bedside manner either time we saw him and upset because I disagreed with him. Also did not look at all relevant tests. Said we wasted his time.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Chatham is lucky to have Dr. Mortada! On my first visit to his office, he took the time to educate me (and answer my many questions!) on my condition and did a thorough exam before scheduling procedures sooner than I have ever witnessed. His bedside manner was welcoming (as was his office in general) and I left feeling like I was in the best of care. Thank you, Dr. Mortada!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Horrible bedside manner, constantly pushed unneeded medicines, focused solely on one symptom and denied it was caused by my medication. He is extremely arrogant and unclear in his interactions, it took me over 10 months to find out that I had received a diagnosis of epilepsy at the prior appointment. I now drive to a specialist in Calgary and it is WELL worth the trip to escape the "care" of Dr. Mortada, who threw a childish fit and excused me from his care after I expressed concern about how he was treating me.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017