Ratings for Dr. Auzair Tak

Saw him last night after hours, it was for my knee he was quiet concerned as was I and he was so understanding and he even called in another doctor to make sure he was thinking the same thing. He ended up sending me to the er, where the care was horrible, put in a room and forgot about, dr looked at my knee for 4 min, no imaging, nothing, scolded me for putting ice on it as she thought was frost bite, funny thing was i never used ice. she gave me a rx for prescription after much asking, but no imaging no nothing, she manually bent my knee back and goes oh you have range of motion what they say you don't! I just want to thank you for Dr. Tak concern and always the care at andrew street I have been so happy there.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

This place doesn't even deserve a 1 star. If I could choose a negative 1000 star, I would. This place is disgusting. I called in to the receptionist twice today. Once to be lied to, indicating that Dr. Tak had made referrals for me, when they had not been sent out, and then the second time, I was hung up on and spoken to extremely rudely. Each time that I have gone for a visit to see Dr. Tak, I have had to wait at LEAST 45 minutes to see him. In which, our appointments maybe last at most 7-10 minutes (If I'm lucky), because he is TOO busy to take the time to help me with my ongoing severe issues. He not only made me go into severe depression while off work on a concussion, under the care of him, but every time I went to see him, I would shake because he would make me feel dumb. So incredibly dumb. We argue every time I see him. He is nasty and rude and does not care about your illness's. Please, find me a new, supportive, caring doctor, in a kind facility with NICE & polite receptionists!! I am struggling, crying and shaking while writing this. This has put me into a deep and dark hole...

Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Tak is extremely knowledgeable. His methods of treatment are accurate. He listens to his patience's and doesn't waist their time.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Tak is a great family doctor. I was referred to him almost 2 years ago when I became pregnant. He's a young doctor but I find him a lot more compassionate & interpersonal than some of the "old school" doctors I've had in the past. When I had complications with my pregnancy and my baby who had various health issues -he was very active to stay in contact and concerned even once he had to refer us to other specialists. I find him to be a very understanding, flexible and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Tak is extremely knowledgeable. He is sharp in diagnosing an issue and his methods of treatment are accurate.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Always up front with his assessments and understands that parents need to feel included in making decisions about their kid's health. I appreciate his reliance on evidence based medical decisions.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I love Dr Tak is as helped us so much in the last 2 years . My husband got sick and once we found out what was wrong he had him in surgery with in a month.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Tak is an excellent family physician, he is very intelligent but he is not arrogant, and he will speak to you on the same level and treat you with kindness and respect, very good bedside manner. I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Tak as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Tak is both my sons and my family doctor. I find him very knowledgable and he allows you to ask questions which he explains them to you. He does not rush and he is great with children.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr. Tak is an exceptional physician. He is both our family doctor, and has been following my wife through her pregnancy. At every single appointment, he asks questions, LISTENS to the answers, and does a thorough examination to ensure everything is going as planned with the pregnancy. He then explains EVERYTHING clearly, and allows time for questions. I honestly have nothing bad to say about him as a physician, and my wife and I feel very lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Dr. Auzair Tak's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• BCBS Georgia