Ratings for Dr. Autumn Mochinski

Dr Mochinski is a great doctor and I am so thankful for her! My husband needed a new doctor and she was taking new patients. Dr Mochinski ordered my husband blood tests being a new patient. She found that something wasn’t right with his thyroid. They tried medication but it was still off. She then ordered a ultra sound and biopsy. Dr Mochinski found my husband had thyroid cancer. She quickly got us in contact with the cancer clinic and my husband had the cancer removed within months! I’m so thankful for Dr Mochinski and her great attention to detail and knowledge. She found cancer without any basic symptoms, just because she’s thorough and cares about her clients. Dr Mochinski is now my whole family’s doctor and we’re so very happy to have her. Her abilities and personality makes her a treasure to our medical team in the peace country.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2019

The person who commented below is clearly unwell and has a poor understanding of medical care and health. It us unfortunate that so many people feel the need to post inappropriate rants online instead of going through the proper channels and accessing appropriate health care and services. #keyboardwarrior

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

How does having a sense of humour make a doctor egotistical? I find Dr. Mochinski’s sense of humour very effective is developing rapport. She has been a great doctor for our family. It’s unfortunate that not everyone is more open to humour and kindness.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

It would be interesting to know more about what happened that someone posted the comment below. How does having a sense of humour make someone egotistical? I’ve found Dr. Mochinski to be very warm, knowledgeable and helpful to me and my family as patients. I guess not everyone is going to be on the same wavelength in terms of humour.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

Inappropriate “jokes” and a massive ego. It’s more about her than her patient.

Submitted March 21, 2019

She is a great doctor! Met her whilst in the ER and she was calm and thorough with a wonderful sense of humor. Glad we had her as the ER doctor. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Dr. Mochinski is my family's GP, and I have never met a better doctor than her. She will listen to you, and provide the very best care for what you need. She has helped me with alot ot medical issues and she is always so supportive.I swear, she is the best doctor I've ever had !

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I was told by my OBGYN that I would be having another Dr deliver my baby. I am thankful every day that Dr Mochinski was the Dr she chose. She made my labour and delivery fun and easy. She was cracking jokes between my pushes and made the whole experience amazing. So thankful for this wonderful Dr!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Love her so much! Had many doctors before that kept putting me on medication after medication. After seeing Dr. Mochinski I had 1 medication and everything is going smoothly now 😸 I recommend her 100%

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

I'm also shocked by such a vague negative comment. What happened? I've had nothing but good experiences with Dr. Mochinski. She diagnosed my son with a serious health concern after we ha had multiple ER and clinic visits with other doctors that kept telling us everything was fine. Now thanks to Dr. Mochinski he has a diagnosis and is getting the medical care he needs. It would be interesting to hear the story of what happened instead of such a vague, unhelpful negative comment.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Autumn Mochinski's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients