Ratings for Dr. Augustine Egbagbe

Awesome doctor and great staff! I would highly recommend this clinic and the physician. We've been here several times on a walk in basis for stitches, colds and other routine stuff. There is hardly ever a wait and the hours are very flexible. Dr Augustine is caring and thorough. Big thumbs up from our family.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Augustine Egbagbe has been my family doctor for the past 2 years. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He is very caring, knowledgeable and listens with care. He truly cares about his patients. I was feeling tired for more than 5 years because of heavy periods and low iron. My previous doctor just said take iron, which I have problem with taking. After explaining to Dr Augustine, he sent me for lab tests, treated my heavy periods and gave me iron injection. Now I have the energy to do my regular exercise after 5 years of suffering! I can't be more grateful to have him as my family doctor!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Augustine Egbagbe's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients