Ratings for Dr. Atousa Faraz, B.Sc. (Hon), N.D.

She is punctual, caring, knowledgeable and very skilled in her field. She spent a lot of time reviewing my intake forms and listened to all my health concerns. She was very thorough in her assessment and explained my treatment plan clearly. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Faraz. She's very knowledgeable and helpful, especially with acupuncture and TCM. I have got great results.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

She is an excellent naturopath. She takes the time to listen and is very thorough in her explanations. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Experienced, caring and knowledgeable naturopath.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

She spend enough time with me to give me all the explanations I needed, she was respectful of my problem, and was able to point me to the right direction. She is a bit cold, but that is her personality. I had a great result from her visit.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

very nice and understanding naturopath. have been suffering from food allergy for a long time. Did food allergy testing which MD's don't do. I am very happy with my new diet which really helped with the symptoms.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

A friend introduced Dr Faraz to me. She is the best naturopath in Toronto, GTA and North York area without doubt. I was really impressed and very satisfied with treatment results, next to miracle. I know that many of her patients have had similar experiences. Overall she is very helpful, careful and knowledgeble. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. Atousa Faraz, B.Sc. (Hon), N.D.'s Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Ameritas