Dr. Ashley Narula

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ashley Narula

Dr Ashley has the best bedside manners I’ve encountered in a very long time. She explains what she’s doing and helps you understand how you can help yourself at home. She takes time to listen to your concerns and pays attention to your treatment plan. I’m continuing to see Dr Ashley at the Cloverdale Mall location. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

Dr. Ashley is the kindest chiropractor I have ever met. She genuinely cares about her patients. I was suffering from neck pain and headaches for years. She was attentive, knowledgeable, and thorough in helping get rid of the neck pain that was causing the headaches! I saw her at the Cloverdale clinic and I would highly recommend her. Thank you Ashley.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

Dr. Ashley did a wonderful job fixing my elbow pain. I work in a factory and have been having this pain for years! She treated it with tissue releases and acupuncture and my pain is almost gone. I am really happy and she is a great professional. I would recommend her to anyone suffering from pain. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

Dr. Narula did an amazing job fixing my mid to low back pain!! She is very knowledgeable and will explain everything she is doing! I was better after a few treatments!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Dr. Ashley is amazing! I have really bad neck and upper shoulder pain for several years and she did a great job to help with my pain! Even my headaches are less frequent! I've been to lots of massage therapists in the past and finally tried chiropractic and it really helped! I'm so happy.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr. Narula has been wonderful in treating my low back pain. I have been experiencing chronic pain for almost 8 years and she did acupuncture with this electrode thing. I must say that my low back has never felt this better! I've always did massage here and there but nothing worked better than her chiropractic treatments! She's did some soft tissue and gave me some exercises and now I'm able to go back to work with no pain!!!! I'm so thankful to have her as my chiro! I was a patient of hers in Whitby!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

Dr Ashley has been instrumental to the healing of my neck and shoulder pain. Her attention to the small details, her knowledge and tactful technique sets her apart from other chiropractors. She is also so personable and really takes an interest in her patients; very genuine and caring. I really wished she had her own practice so she would be available for treatments throughout the week instead of just twice a week at the clinic. Nonetheless Dr Ashley's treatment is so effective, thank you so much!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr. Narula has been a great help with my back pain. I would highly recommend her as she goes out of her way to ensure that you are receiving the proper treatment and care. She is very caring of her patients and always asks how they are feeling. I feel fortunate to have her as my Chiropractor as she has been an instrumental part of my treatment.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr Narula was so helpful with the pain in my knee. I have gone to many doctors and she is the first to help. Her treatments are simple yet effective and she explains very well why and what she is doing. Unfortunately I was her client in Whitby and I miss her services very much , I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Ashley is very knowledgeable and cares about all her patients. She has helped me alleviate neck and knee pain and taught me techniques to do on my own at home. Thank you! I would recommend her to anyone suffering chronic pain

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr. Ashley Narula's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Benesys