Ratings for Dr. Ashley Bayer

I have been a patient of Dr. Day for over 10 years, I am upset with this new young female Doctor, she's nothing like Dr.Day. Sadly, I'm moving to Pediatric Associates.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

We were nervous to hear that Dr. Day was retiring but he could not have found a better person to take over. Dr. Bayer is the most caring and friendly doctor we have ever seen. She really takes the time to be thorough and get to know her patients. We are always able to get in when we need to, the staff is so friendly and amazing and we could not be happier with Palm Pediatrics. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bayer!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr Bayer is AMAZING! I have referred many patients to her practice and they all feel the same way. She is very patient and takes her time with the children. She works hard to get to the root of the problem and I appreciate that so much, My children love her also, which is a plus in my book, Her office staff is superior- Paula & Natalie are always so helpful and attentive to my needs. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm so glad I found such a great pediatrician.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

One of the worst experiences I have ever had at Dr. Day's office. Switched to Personal Care pediatrics. Most of the positive reviews are written by friends and staff members of Dr. Bayer. If you want to find a knowledgeable pediatrician, I urge you to look elsewhere. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Bayer and her staff are awesome. They are very caring and helpful. Dr. Bayer makes sure to answer all of my questions and goes out of her way to make sure that everything is ok with my kids. My daughter loves going to Dr. Bayer and getting her check up and my 2 month old baby has had the best care since day one thanks to all of her care.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

After 7 long years we were heartbroken to learn that Dr. Day was retiring and that a new doctor would be taking over. We trusted that he would find us a doctor who would give our family the same personalized at home feeling of care that he has given and after along time of searching he found Dr. Bayer. We had our first visit to what is now Palm Pediatrics with Dr. Bayer and we couldn't be any more pleased with his pick. Dr. Bayer was incredibly friendly and took her time to get to know my son as we got to know her. My son loved the one on one attention she gave him and how she explained everything to him so he knew what to expect during his illness. We are so grateful that Dr. Day took his time in finding someone as caring as Dr. Bayer. I truly believe Dr. Bayer will carry on the multiple family generation practice that Dr. Day built over his career and take it to the next level. #Changeisn'talwaysbad #Weloveournewpediatrician

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I'm stunned by these other reviews! I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Bayer. I found the office to be very efficient, the staff helpful and warm. I had both of my kids with me, and while my older one was well versed with the scale, and the overall exam, my little one was not. They made sure he understood what everything did, and why, and made sure he was comfortable. Dr. Bayer was very thorough - she answered my questions and listened to my concerns. Dr. Day was (is) a sweetheart, and I think he found the exact right person to replace him. She's sharp, warm, caring & I honestly believe she will only improved upon what he built. Thank you Dr. Bayer! It's great to have a doctor who my kids love!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Horrible nurse, rude, I'm switching practice to Sawgrass PEDIATRICS.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I miss Dr. Day...I switched to Pediatric Associates .... Dr. Bayern lacks knowledge when treating babies.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

I was saddened when I found out Dr. Day had retired, but his new Dr is a joke, sent me home and told me my baby didn't have anything "just a runny nose" and something told me to stop at the Urgent care next to my house ( should had gone there first) and my baby was diagnosed with pneumonia and sent to the ER. Avoid Dr. Bayer.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr. Ashley Bayer's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Coral Springs, FL