Dr. Ashish shah

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ashish shah

Office staff was nice, responded to my calls efficiently, Dr. Shah provided great care.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

I had several appointments and a sinus surgery with Dr. Shah. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Helped me relieve my sinus pressure that every doctor said I was fine and sent me with an antibiotic. The surgery took the pressure off and it was wonderful to breath again. Took the time to talk about my concerns and was very helpful. Never talked above me or left me in the dark about what he was doing. I am continuing in his care so these sinus do not flare up and get as impacted as they were!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Very pleasant and friendly staff. Dr. Ashish Shah performed my thyroidectomy. He was very knowledgable and eased my mind about surgery, which went very well.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

The service is awesome from the front door to the examinations to the scheduling staff. We love this place!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Shah Is a great ENT doctor He is wonderful with my daughter who is 8 years old. He did an adenoidectomy on her to help improve her sinus problems. He is a caring doctor and that to me is so important as a parent to have a doctor who cares and makes you feel at ease. I highly recommend Dr. shah for anyone who has any ENT issues. Thank you to him and his staff for all you do for our daughter.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Dr Shah was an amazing doctor. Highly recommended. Staff was extremely nice and professional and the office very clean.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

The best Doctor, Doctor shah. Would never see another doctor always explains, very kind

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Excellent diagnosis and explained and performed surgery perfectly.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Dr. Shah has performed surgery on both my boys. We couldn't ask for a better physician to take care of our kids ears!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Dr. Ashish shah's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

HIP