Dr. Ashish Dutta

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ashish Dutta

Dr Ash is an experienced doctor. 1year ago I had Breast Augmentation and I am doing very well and pleased with her result.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr Ash Dutta is a brilliant cosmetic surgeon. I am happy with my results and would definitely recommend my friends and family to his clinic

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr ashish dutta is a fantastic doctor.I was recently operated for my brow transplant. I'm really excited for the end result and I would like to thank Dr Ashish Dutta for helping me make this big change in my life.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr Ashish Dutta is a well-experienced doctor who treated me for my migraine, i was suffering from migraine for years and heard that botox treatment can cure the migraine pain. I am happy to say that i have experienced 100% successful result.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr Ash Dutta did a fantastic work. I love my new lips. I was worried at first about the injections but the doctor was great.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr Ashish Dutta is very polite and professional person with extreme knowledge. He took his time to explain the whole medical procedures. My filler treatment went well and had positive outcome

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr Ash dutta is a well experienced doctor. I have got remarkable result for skin rejuvenation treatment.I feel young and fresh.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr Ashish Dutta is a well-experienced doctor i can assure. I had sunburns and sun damage on my skin and i was worried as I wanted a permanent solution and treatment for my situation. Dr Ash helped me to heal my sun damage with a proper consulting and care

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr Ashish Dutta is an experienced doctor, I got his reference from my friend and I am happy with my decision. I recently went under Breast Augmentation and I feel happy it is looking really good happy with the results.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr Ash Dutta I feel fantastic after my fat transplant treatment. The differences is unbelievable and it brought my confidence back.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Ashish Dutta's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Dr Ash Dutta is a renowned broad certified cosmetic surgeon with over 17 years of experience in cosmetic space. Further, he established his first clinic in Sunderland called Aesthetic Beauty Centre to help thousands of patients achieve their better self. The clinic has grown from strength to strength with another clinic in Newcastle and procedures performed in London. Visit to know more about Dr Ash http://ashdutta.co.uk/

• English

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Sunderland, ENG