Dr. Ashish Dutta

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ashish Dutta

I had scars on my leg for which Dr Ashish Dutta treated me. He did it in really good way. I am really glad after looking into results.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr Ashish Dutta has done my ear lobe correction and I am happy with the results which I have got. Also his staff was good. I did not face any issue.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr Ashish Dutta is a skilled surgeon, he handled my hair loss case in a good way. And the results are really worth appraising.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

I had undergone Abdominoplasty which was executed by Dr. Ashish Dutta. He removed 4.6 liters of fat and 1.15 kg of skin. I am really delighted by the results.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I am really thankful to Dr Ashish Dutta for the hair restoration treatment done by him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I was suffering from a serious hair issue and then I went totally bald as due to the hair fall issue. After the hair transplant treatment by Dr Ashish Dutta, I am feeling confident. Thanks to him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I was concerned about the shape of my chest. After going through Fat Transfer, I am delighted with the results. Thanks to Dr Ashish Dutta.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr Ash Dutta is a professional surgeon, I have gone under skin rejuvenation treatment, his treatment has proven to be beneficial for me.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I was assisted by Dr Ashish Dutta and as per my experience, he is a professional doctor. I went under eyebrow lift procedur and i am pleased with the over all result. Will definitely refer my family friends or colleagues to him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr Ash Dutta changed my life. I was suffering from migraine for years and due to my pain, I was not able to live a normal life. I heard Botox can improve the migraine attack then I went to Dr Ash Dutta's clinic for a consultancy and was happy that I can be free from my suffering, It has been a month now and I am feeling free.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Ashish Dutta's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Dr Ash Dutta is a renowned broad certified cosmetic surgeon with over 17 years of experience in cosmetic space. Further, he established his first clinic in Sunderland called Aesthetic Beauty Centre to help thousands of patients achieve their better self. The clinic has grown from strength to strength with another clinic in Newcastle and procedures performed in London. Visit to know more about Dr Ash http://ashdutta.co.uk/

• English