Ratings for Dr. Ashima Sharma

She really listens and explains everything very well. I found she is very caring and understanding. She is one of the best doctors that I have seen and I am very happy she is my family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Oh my god! Terrible at being on time! Half an hour waiting for her! Sometimes more...

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Unfortunately not remotely interested in seniors. Rather inclined never to listen. But life goes on and you find someone who cares. Hopefully she will learn. As she is young.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Useless clinic, do not recommend at all. Knows nothing about mental health

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

She is normally good and i feel she tries not to give medication unnecessarily which is a good thing. however sometimes that can be annoying as it takes longet

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Wonderful doctor, extremely nice, and explains things very well. Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Absolutely the best improvement from my earlier doctor. She listens and explains.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

My mother goes to this clinic, and she is very happy with Dr. Sharma. She listens very carefully. She gives the right medicine. I don't live in Calgary, but I am happy my mother is in safe hands. Thank-you Doctor!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I went with my son, Dr. helped diagnosing and giving the right medication to cure him. And I did not have to wait for a long time, as I had to do before in another clinic. Thanks doctor!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

She likes to have you come back for many visits. Doesn't listen to you. It's your body but she knows better then you about what you try to explain. Rude !

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Ashima Sharma's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients