Ratings for Dr. ashburn

I have had yearly physicals for the past 50 years and went to Dr. Ashburn for the first time a few months ago - it was the worst and most incomplete exam I have ever had. I explained both my parents had pancreatic cancer - he made no comment or recommendations for future diagnosis. He never looked at my skin to check for abnormalities - I never took off my clothes - He didn't check for an enlarged prostate even after mentioning I had a history of having one. He didn't do a urine test. We discussed options for medicine that would help urinating and he said during the visit that he would give me literature about it. He never did. I had to call the office to get results of blood work and he didn't personally give me the results. The nurse who I talked to didn't have any suggestions for what to do about a raised cholesterol level. His office billed my insurance improperly for the blood work - putting down a code that was related to arthritis. When I questioned him about it he had no explanation.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. ashburn's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Barbourville, KY