Ratings for Dr. Arnaldo Neves Da Silva

We have renamed him Doctor Darling. He is one of a kind. The best of the best. Wish he was in general practice. He listens, is kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

So excited after visiting multiple Drs, I found the most compassionate, caring, Listens to patients, diligently helps to solve the issue (s), he has patience, kind, considerate, knowledgeable, trustworthy.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

I felt very hopeful after seeing Dr Da Silva! He genuinely cares about helping his patients. He spent so much time with me and made so many changes in my medications. I don’t feel like a burden as I did with other doctors, I really feels he wants the best for you and will not give up! Migraines are so difficult to live with ! Thank you , for a ray of hope!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

I have been losing confidence in doctors lately. It seems that no mater what my complaint is, there is never anything wrong with me ... beginning to feel like I'm making it all up! Dr. Da Silva made me feel important and that he wanted to relieve my migraine pain that I have been dealing with for years. I wake up in pain every day which either goes away or develops in to a full blown migraine. He gave me some treatment options and we decided on a new medication regimen. I have left many appointments with other doctors feeling like I only had a few minutes of their time before I was being ushered out of the office. Not the case with Dr. Da Silva he took time to listen to my symptoms. He was very personable and I look forward to working with him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2019

Excellent. The first doctor that was familiar with Hypnic Headaches and I was given at least 5 different treatment options. I have been suffering for 2+ years...finally, I have hope!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

I’m not sure but I have been diagnosed with chronic cluster headaches and occipital migraines. I have suffered from these horribly painful headaches sine a young teen. Dr. Da Silva at my very first visit lists several things we can try, I left his office with little to no pain in occipital region.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

I suffer from cluster headaches, a severe form of headache occurring in "clusters" of time. When I saw Dr Da Silva I was in the middle of my cycle(usually lasting 6 weeks of daily headaches often multiple times a day). Over the next few weeks he tried multiple approaches in an orderly progression which resulted in a reduction and intensity of the headaches. As a fellow physician, I can tell you he is a very compassionate and smart physician. Whatever leading interventions are coming out, he is on top of his game. You will not find a better and more friendly doctor to treat your headaches. His office staff is also exceptional and very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

Dr. Da Silva is the most wonderful Dr. I have ever been to. Super nice, professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Spends time listening to the patient and he is genuine and sincere. Top of his class, I think he is wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

Dr Da Silva is an excellent, compassionate physician

flag | Submitted February 24, 2019

A great Dr who genuinely takes his time with you as a patient, unlike a lot of other Drs nowadays. Lovely staff as well!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

Dr. Arnaldo Neves Da Silva's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Palm Beach, FL