Ratings for Dr. Aris Azar

Excellent provider for my yearly physicals. He was part of the medical staff at Doc Care in Ridgewood, Queens-NY. He and doctor Bigman are the only two I trust.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I was treated by Aris Azar, NP at New York Presbyterian Hospital during October, 2015. The medical floor I stayed in was Baker 15 and they had a very good staff of nurses and nursing assistants. NP Azar was the only provider that medically managed the entire floor throughout the night. During one out of the two nights of my stay, NP Azar helped to stabilize my heart. I suffer from atrial fibrillation and during the middle of the night my heart was acting up, as well as my blood pressure. Immediately upon informing the nurse caring for me, NP Azar came into my room, reassured me that everything would be fine and proceeded to inject medications into my intravenous tubing. He explained what each medication was doing for my condition and talked me through the entire situation. In less than an hour, I felt better and my heart was no longer acting up. This is a fantastic provider and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Aris Azar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients