Dr. Arash Izadpanah

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Arash Izadpanah

I had my breast reduction surgery done when he was working in eagle ridge hospital. Unfortunately I could only see him few times in follow up before his Locum was finished. I am supper happy with my results. My scars are all healed and non-visible. the shape is amazing. My back pain, and neck pain is gone. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for breast surgery.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

Great doctor . Amazing bedside manners. Unfortunately very difficult to get a hold of. Other than that , he did a great job on my daughter’s surgery.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

He took a bacal cell off from my scalp. This is my third experience with the plastic surgery group. Previously , I had two other locums operate on me , and I can tell in confidence that he is by far the best surgeon that has operated on me. He was clear, to the point and the surgery was painless unlike my previous experiences . When I asked him how I could thank him , he responded with a big smile; “your great result is the best thank I could get” . He is truly an amazing human being. Thank you Dr isadpanah

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

I wish I knew how to thank Dr. Ezadpanah for my breast reduction. He is the best .

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr.Izadpanah is super friendly, and concerned about his patients. I saw him over a year ago when we was on call for an emergency surgery to my face. He spoke to me the entire time (even tho I don't remember it all too well), explained everything and did his best to make me feel better. Then next day he came to check in and talk to me again before he went on (the nurse kept telling me that he wouldn't be by). He did good work for what he had to work with! I was sent to a different doctor for follow up and he didnt/doesn't come close to the compassion or skill or logic that Dr.Izahpanah has. At my 3rd follow up appointment dr.Izahpanah was in the same office and asked to pop in to see how I was... He is truly a genuinely nice guy with a big heart. I truly wish I could have had him for my follow up doctor, cuz I'm sure I would have had my next surgery by now if I was still in Dr.Izah's care and not still waiting .

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

It has been just over a year since my operation for breast reduction. when we met, he was covering for another doctor. From the first consultation visit to few post operative appointments that I had with him, he was extremely calm, polite, confident and always with an amazing smile. I was very nervous about undergoing a breast reduction, but he put my mind at ease. It has been just over a year since my operation, and I LOVE MY NEW B**BS! My husband loves them . The scars are barely visible. I was hoping to see him again so he could take care of my "tummy", but I don't know how to get a hold of him. I just hope to see him again so I could thank him in person. Thank you Dr. Izadpanah. :)

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I haven't got plastic surgery from him but he hot af

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Thank you ! I cut six my flexor tendons of my left hand while using a hunting knife in June and Doctor I operated on me after another surgeons attempt to fix my tendons. Unfortunately following my first operation , I suffered from multiple tendons re-ruptured. Dr. I re-operated on my fingers and everything went smoothly, from the first consultation which happened right before my operation, to the the first few follow ups that I had with him .Unfortunately he left BC for further training and I didn't get a chance to see him again. However, after 3 months of physiotherapy and hard work , I was finally good as new . I can't even tell a difference between my two hands. :) Thank you so much and I hope to him soon. Vancouver and Canada need more doctors like him! J.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

ONE word , excellent. Waiting for his return to lower mainland

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Words can't describe how grateful I am . Dr. Izadpanah was on call and he operated on my finger following a lawnmower inury . from the moment he saw me in emergency room to few post operative followup, he was professional and meticulous. He spend hours replanting my finger when I was sure that I would end up with an amputation just based on the way it looked. little I knew then. It has been over three months and I am still trying to gain my motion back, however I am so happy. Stiffness is expected and my physiotherapist is so pleased as I am. I was told that he is gone away to advance his train in Taiwan. I hope to see him back when he gets back so I can show him my progress. Thank you again Dr. Izadpanah. You are a miracle worker.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Arash Izadpanah's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• English
  • French
  • Persian

• McGill University (Grad. 2011)
  • University of Manitoba (Grad. 2016)
  • Chang Gung University (Grad. 2018)

• Breast cancer