Ratings for Dr. Aran Dangerfield

My daughter recently started seeing Dr. Dangerfield because Dr. Alto is retiring shortly. She's friendly, professional and answers all of my questions. We did have to wait a few minutes for our appointment, but I understand that things happen. Dr. Alto was extremely punctual and I think we were spoiled. I'm looking forward to our future visits and forging a good Dr./ patient/ parent relationship.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

We also really love this doctor! The kids love her. She is easy to talk to, genuinely listens and really goes above and beyond. So happy we found her!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr Dangerfield is an amazing doctor she is so kind and sweet. She really tries to help because i have anxiety about stuff and she really really helps. I used to see Dr Alto but his retiering so i see Dr Dangerfield and she is amazing. keep on the good work Dr Dangerfield.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

She's a great doctor , friendly and caring. I suffered depression after give birth to my daughter. She's the only one that cares about me. She saws that on my first visit with her, tried to find help for me. I'd really appreciated her concerns. Thanks for your advice. She is lovely doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

This Dr is incredible. Resourceful and accountable. Her Receptionist needs to retire. She hates her job. She doesn't want to see you, she doesn't want to talk to you and she has no time for you. She is as rude as you can possibly imagine. Good luck. Dr Aalto and Dr Dangerfield need to fire her and get someone more kind.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

My children and I absolutely love Dr. Dangerfield!!! We have had to see her frequently due to some complex health issues with my youngest. She does tend to run late though this has been improving recently. She has never come across as condescending or rude during any of our visits though we did have some bad experiences with another Pediatrician. We feel so lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I never rate anyone or anything less than five stars but this pediatrician was terrible. Over time Dr. Dangerfield became more and more condescending, unprofessional, and downright rude. She interrupted us mid sentence during questions we had about our child, saying that she was too busy to listen to all of it. When our child spit up a little bit of breast milk she jumped back and gave the most genuine look of disgust I've ever seen. When I questioned one thing she had recommended she said that I was arguing with her. It was totally unbelievable to me that Dr. Dangerfield would actually talk to another adult that way, never mind her patient's parent. Overall I felt Dr. Dangerfield was a very controlling, mean spirited, and unsympathetic. We found a new pediatrician as soon as possible and we are so happy with the new doctor.

Submitted April 26, 2017

I absolutly love this doctor! This is my first child and I feel nothing but respect for Dr Dangerfield. All my questions are answered with no judgment and she's answers questions I didn't even think of, and I honestly feel like she really cares about her patients. Sometimes the wait time can be longer then anticipated, but I've come to expect that from every Doctor. I was also told to feed my daughter everything and because of my common sense I did not feed her hot peppers, pop and dairy so I feel the good doctor should not be penalized for someone's lack of basic knowledge. I HIGHLY suggest this doctor any new parent!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I saw Dr. Dangerfield after the birth of my daughter. She was the best doctor I have ever had. She was so genuine, caring, and put me completely at ease. She was patient and took the time to answer all my questions. I would recommend Dr. Dangerfield to all the new moms out there. I will definitely be seeing her again when we have another baby.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

We originally had Dr. Lauri Aalto for our son and he was fantastic! Dr. Dangerfield took over his patients because Dr. Aalto is retiring. Dr. Dangerfield is constantly late. We waited over two hours for our past three appointments. It's hard enough to manage appointments for an infant between naps and feedings, but she didn't apologize or care that she kept us waiting. She rushed us through the appointment, and didn't listen to my questions. At one appointment, she told me to feed my 6 month old son absolutely everything, then completely contradicted herself at the next appointment, and made me feel bad for feeding him dairy. She doesn't take time to listen to her patients.. at all. Her receptionist is abrupt, condescending and clearly stressed. I've seen her make a few mothers get extremely frazzled and close to tears.. I would not recommend this doctor at all. I've finally found another pediatrician taking patients, and left this doctor immediately.

Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Aran Dangerfield's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients