Ratings for Dr. Aran Dangerfield

We love her, she is attentive and explains issues in a easy to understand way with out being condescending.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

I love her! She is great, and if you don’t want to answer a personal question she’ll understand completely.... There are not even enough words to describe how great she is... ❤️💕❤️

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Both of my girls see dangerfield. She may run a bit late at times. She has always been there to answer any questions or concerns. Never rushing is. Her receptionist Sheila is fantastic. I see that others dont like her. She has never ever been rude to me. She has always gotten me in when I've called to get my kid in the same day or following day. Thank you for all you do!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Wait times can vary but getting much better lately! Very kind and kids love her!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I really wanted to like her but to us she was cold and extremely late.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

She is a great dr., never judgemental and always helpful. I was warned about her receptionist, but never even had a problem. Since switching buildings, i believe she has a different receptionist anyways.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

she is the best pediatrician anyone could ever have

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

A rude, judgemental, and mean doctor. As many people have said the receptionist is the worst. We changed doctors immediately after one visit.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Her receptionist is the worst!! Rude, no respect, didn't even listen to you. She sounds like a horrible person. I don't even want to see this Dr after talk to the receptionist!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

My daughter recently started seeing Dr. Dangerfield because Dr. Alto is retiring shortly. She's friendly, professional and answers all of my questions. We did have to wait a few minutes for our appointment, but I understand that things happen. Dr. Alto was extremely punctual and I think we were spoiled. I'm looking forward to our future visits and forging a good Dr./ patient/ parent relationship.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Aran Dangerfield's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Amerigroup