Ratings for Dr. Anton Pyatetsky

Dr Pyatetsky helped alleviate some serious lower back pain. He spent time listening to my concerns, thoroughly examined my back and legs, and made sure I understood every treatment he performed. Dr Pyatetsky was genuinely concern with my well being. I never felt rushed or I was just another number. Based on my experience, I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Dr. Anton is the best chiropractor in Hermitage, Mercer County, PA.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Waited full week for pain to go away after picking up heavy floor jacks and it didn't. I never been to chiropractor before in my life. This office accepts walk-ins AND they open on SATURDAY! Long story short, i was able to actually sleep the night of my visit.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Dr. Pyatetsky is very knowledgeable and kind. A few minutes looking at my x rays he immediately identified my previously diagnosed conditions along with additional unknown problems in my neck. His state of the art machines are unrivaled in town and his office is very clean and neat. I’m happy it’s a brand new office considering I’ll be back several times! Visiting Dr. Pyatetsky was truly an uplifting and positive experience! I’d highly recommend scheduling an appointment now.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Anton Pyatetsky's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal