Ratings for Dr. Anthony (Tony) Wild

Dr Wild has supported me through many struggles over the last 3 years. He has been there for me every step of the way. He is extremely caring, understanding and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend him to everyone. Can not speak highly enough of this amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I was referred to Dr Wild by my medical specialist and he helped me overcome some PTSD which had been affecting for years. I'd recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I'd recommend Dr Wild. He was very good with my workplace issues and with cognitive therapy.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I can’t believe the negative comments above. I was referred to Dr Wild by another Psychiatrist because I was not getting better and now I am back at work and feeling the best I have for a few years. He can run late, but in my case this was because he was being thorough. His charges are reasonable and he actually had a good knowledge of therapies as well as meds. I found him friendly and calm.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I have had a horrendous experience with this psychiatrist. He always runs late, doesn’t listen to what you’re saying and gives no options for treatment. This Dr was set on overprescribing medication at extremely high doses and would not consider any alternatives despite the fact that the medication was not solving any of my problems. Would not recommend this Dr to anyone.

Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr Wild gave me time, respect and care on this difficult journey. I'd recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Thorough, knowledgeable and caring. Has a good balance between medication and non-medication approaches.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Helped me return from being sick to being well. I am grateful for his kindness and knowledge

Submitted April 3, 2017

I had a terrible experience with this psychiatrist. He always runs late but the real problem is when you get in to see him. He just keeps repeating questions over and over that you have already given an answer to and doesn't say anything helpful or comforting. I had to drug myself on sedatives after the last time I saw him, feeling way worse than when I went in. I am going into the care of someone else.

Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Anthony (Tony) Wild's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Healthnet