Ratings for Dr. Annette J. Delio

Very friendly knowledgeable professional would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an eye care specialist

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Great doctors and great service! Both kids are treated with respect and feel informed while being examined. Pleasant experience, overall!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I have gone to Dr. Delio for ten years now. My whole family goes and everyone lives not only her but her staff. They're all very knowledgable and helpful. They have an amazing selection of frames for every price range and always offer great suggestions.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I was totally impressed with Dr Delio and her staff! I never felt rushed and I have never had a more thorough exam in my life! my visit was fun and the girls out front very helpful and knowledgable. The frame selection was huge and the new office is beautiful. I always recommend Dr Delio to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr Delio has always been my optometrist and I would recommend her to everyone! My whole family goes to her and we have always had a great experience. The staff is excellent, fun, and always helpful! The new office is spectacular and they have a huge frame selection.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Okay experience. Felt very rushed and was not the most pleasant to deal with. Was a patient at Dr. Wiersma's office previously but thought I would try something new. I preferred Wiersma's office and will be returning to Dr. Wiersma's for future visits.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Great staff, very knowledgeable and thorough, excellent choice of frames and contacts. Office is a lot of fun to visit. They are exclusive to Oakley Sunglasses, plus Maui Jim as well. Prices are very reasonable compared to others I've checked. Will always recommend to anyone interested in the best eye care for their family!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Dr. Annette J. Delio's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients