Ratings for Dr. Anna O'Malley

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

I was seen by Dr. O'Malley and I will never forget her!! She was kind, thorough and very informative. She helped me so much with my concussion issues and am so much better now thanks to her and her staff, I would definitley be her patient if she opened her own practice.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr. O'Mally was kind and respectful and smart. Her intern was, as well. I felt better, having been heard. RQHR is well-served by these two. But RQHR could use some extra staff.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Anna O'Malley is by far and away thee best Doctor I have ever seen. I'm over 50 and have been chronically ill all my life and disabled for 20 years. I have seen hundreds of doctors. She has been the most caring, attentive and brilliant primary care doctor I could ever ask for. She diagnosed and treated me in a nurturing safe environment. I call her the Mary Poppins of Doctors. She is a fairy tale come true. I highly recommend her. She has walked me through and healed all previous trauma inflicted by really bad doctors. She is amazing!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

5hrs in emergency with my 3yr daughter, wait wasn't too long, compare to other times I've made trips to hospital. Dr. O'Malley was great with my daughter, spoke to her with care in her voice. Very informative, talked to me what stages she was going to take. Checked on us to find out the nurses didn't give my daughter pedialite and apple like she ordered, corrected the nurses on the spot. Very professional and caring Doctor. She also treated my son when his appendisitis was infected. Again she went thru the stages she was going to take and what treatment was best for him. If she were going to start her own practise, I would want her to be our family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Long wait in emergency of course 5hrs, but staff was very good in a very busy ER. The Rn was excellent and kept us informed and comfortable. Dr. O'Malley was excellent as well. She checked me as best as she could in er and arranged for a visit to orthopedic surgeon. Very pleasant and professional. High marks from me.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr. Anna O'Malley's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients