Ratings for Dr. Anna Lawrence

I have found Dr Lawrence to be kind and extremely knowledgeable. She explains what is going on in plain English, making it easy to understand the stages of my treatment plan. As for over charging! - she charges what is the going rate for someone of her ability and knowledge - how a GP can know what a surgeon charges beats me!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

First doctor I've seen that actually explained what was going on, this is after seeing 3 other urologist in Auckland. I finally feel like someone listen and helped

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Gave me my life back. Very caring, and highly recommended. Anna is very well respected in the profession and I highly recommend her as a patient.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Amazing woman, incredible knowledge base and clinical experience. Changed my life through her management of my condition. Highly recommend if you are struggling with urology problems to see Anna to get it sorted out.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Overcharged me according to my GP and another specialist I saw. Talks a lot but you get the impression that she is only after your money. Doesn't come across as caring.

Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr. Anna Lawrence's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal