Ratings for Dr. Anna Becker

Dr. Becker was very thorough, professional and had enough time to discuss new medical issue I've developed.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

My visit was very pleasant. Anna Becker was extremely professional while making me feel comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Treatment and interactions with PA were great. However, the the front office personnel were not as inviting as the PA.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

polite smiling efficiency. helpful staff. pleasant positive experience

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

This was the first appointment I had with Anna she was very professional and took time to get a thorough understanding of my medical history as well as listening to my current concerns. Definitely someone I would recommend to others and would want to see again.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Becker gave me clear cut information on my condition, what could happen if I didn't take my diabetes seriously, and an attainable goal to improve my health over the next three months. I'm pleased to have Dr. Becker as my primary provider.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

This was the first time I had been seen by Anna Becker, and it was an excellent experience. She was knowledgeable, thorough, and answered all my questions simply that I could understand. Anna was also prompt in having my prescriptions filled and calling Dr Edwards for my colonoscopy consultation. Randy Harris is also excellent but a fresh look by another qualified person is sometimes a good thing. Would not mind having Anna Becker as my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Outstanding professionalism and patient care. I felt more like I was talking to a concerned friend.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Took me in on the same day. Only waited about 5 minutes. Anna was very precise in her examination. And I am feeling much better. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Anna was friendly, efficient, and thorough. I felt like she heard my problem and addressed it.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Anna Becker's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Kaiser-Permanente