Ratings for Dr. Anna Becker

Anna Becker is incredible. She is patient, thorough, and approachable. Her bedside manner is excellent, as was her clinical knowledge. She talked me through her thought process and I felt I was valued part of the team.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Anna and the staff are great! They take very good care of me, remember small details and genuinely care. I’m glad they’re my primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

My experience was very good. I didn't have to wait very long, and all of the staff was pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Ms. Becker was an outstanding clinician. She took the time to get a complete history of my problem and listened attentively to my complaints. She discussed additional therapies to help in addition to the medication and provided a timeline on when to follow up if there was no provement. She was compassionate and engaging. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

You handled my emergency professionaly and the paperwork you gave the EMS got me into the emergency room with ease. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Mrs. Becker is one of the greatest providers I've had in a while. I felt as though we bonded during my visit and she made me feel "at home". She wasn't rushed it was my time and I appreciate that! She also addressed every concern I had and discussed my past history. Thank you for providing exceptional service! May God continue to Bless you.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

This was my first time meeting Anna Becker. She is absolutely wonderful! She also saw my daughter on the same day. She is extremely professional, kind, knowledgeable and very thorough. She has a fabulous presence and it was obvious that connecting with her patients is very important to her. My daughter and I both hope to continue seeing her for a primary care. It was honestly my best experience at Triad and I have been a patient for many many years.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Mrs. Becker was very nice. Listened to all of my concerns, provided a great deal of useful and helpful resources for my particular situation and health needs. Highly recommend seeing her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

I'm 66 years old and has gotten into poison ivy. Dr Becker wanted to visually see the breakout because, at my age, it could be shingles. Thank God it was not. Dr Becker was professional, friendly and quick. My prescription was ready when I went to pick it up.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I look forward to my visits with Ms. Anna. She is very prepared and knows background of previous visits if need exists to discuss and share. She has an excellent approach and manner to talk with you and allow you to confide in her. Her medical and professional recommendations based on conversation are thoroughly considered and personalized to make you feel she knows you well as her patient. I also commend her for her follow-up patient care. She could certainly be defined as a patient's ideal doctor!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Anna Becker's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal