Ratings for Dr. Anna Becker

I was able to secure an appointment within one week of calling. Although I have been a patient for 14 years, my previous visits were always with Dr. Sun (whom I just love, incidentally). This was the first time I had met Ms. Becker and I was impressed with how thorough she is. She is personable, inquisitive, and certainly caring and professional. I would welcome an appointment with her anytime.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Was impressed by Ms Becker's approach/attention to detail to Harriett's issues. Full checkup of shoulder problems and problems related to shortness of breath and dizziness and hearing issues.Took BP lying down,sitting and standing and gave EKG and discussed results and suggested possible referrals to cardiologist, orthopedist and audiologist. Fully satisfied.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Very professional everyone is so nice and accommodating. Answers all my questions and concerns and I get great advice and positive feedback

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

I had been having stomach issues for several days. Having been diagnosed with diverticulitis I was concerned. The staff worked me in the same day that I called. The treatment, the care, the attention were excellent. My concerns were addressed and any possible concerns of the doctor were also addressed. I received a follow-up phone call 24 hours later to see how I was doing. Very professional and caring group of doctors and staff!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Everything went well and the staff were all kind, courteous and met all my needs during my entire stay. Very professional! I am very pleased!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Dr. Anna is a great doctor... Dr. Anna is a great doctor Dr. Anna is a great doctor Dr. Anna is a great doctor Dr. Anna is a great doctor

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

I was able to make and appointment and see Anna Becker on the same day. The staff was efficient and helpful. Anna was very knowledgeable, helpful and personable. It is a pleasure to go to a doctor and feel so cared for.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Had a wonderful and complete examine by Anna Becker. Very pleased with all that she did for me on this visit and her compassion to try and determine what my problem was. I would highly recommend Ms. Becker and so glad that Eagle has her on staff.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

I must said everything is really excellent staff is prompt and courteous from the front desk until checkout. My doctor shows that she really care she is never rush and she answer all my questions which is really important to me. I get my results from test in a timely manner and if the doctor needs to give me any information she get in touch me right away. I would recommend this eagle office anytime to anyone who would like a good doctor visit.

Submitted October 1, 2018

I feel very comfortable receiving treatment there, Anna Becker is open, honest, & compassionate! I don't know the staff by name, but they are always courteous & professional-the waiting room and treatment rooms are very clean and wait time to see the doctor seems to always be minimal. I would recommend them to any possible new patients!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr. Anna Becker's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients