Ratings for Dr. Anna Becker

Anna Becker has, once again, proven to be one of the most passionate caregivers in the Eagle Network. She listens, assesses and prescribes through advice, medication and counsel. Best addition to Eagle in years, she's a "keeper". Thank you Anna.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Anna Becker has a wonderful bedside manner!!!! She has a calming affect on me as a patient. I am the type of person who is a little apprehensive when it comes to doctors visits at no one fault but mine. I believe that she is a wonderful addition to the already outstanding staff of doctors and nurses at Eagle Family at Triad.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Ms Becker does an excellent job listening to my concerns and explaining her recommendations. I appreciate her patience and her thoughtful responses to my concerns and questions.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

As always the services rendered were excellent. all my concerns and any questions I had were addressed.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Mrs. Anna baker is excellent of all ! She cares from her heart and I trusted! She is great , sweet doctor! Thanks to god! And thank you mrs. Anna baker !

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

The wait time was reasonable and the consultation was excellent.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I tested positive for the flu and Mrs. Becker was very thorough with informing me about what I needed to do to get better. I got lab results in a very timely manner. Staff and provider were very friendly and efficient. My overall experience was great.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

I enjoyed meeting with the PA, Anna Becker. She was knowledgeable, kind, listened well and was very professional. Sarah Marlow, PhD, CSAC

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Excellent bedside manner and treated me like an intelligent adult. We discussed my health and ways to manage it that made sense and gave me confidence in the people I entrust to care for me.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

It was a pleasure to meet Miss Anna I had an illness that I couldn't figure out she talked me through it she gave me courage she gave me advice and she show me that everything will be alright if I just follow the cost that she put me on and I really want to thank

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr. Anna Becker's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients