Ratings for Dr. Anna Becker

Dr. Anna is a great doctor... Dr. Anna is a great doctor Dr. Anna is a great doctor Dr. Anna is a great doctor Dr. Anna is a great doctor

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

I was able to make and appointment and see Anna Becker on the same day. The staff was efficient and helpful. Anna was very knowledgeable, helpful and personable. It is a pleasure to go to a doctor and feel so cared for.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Had a wonderful and complete examine by Anna Becker. Very pleased with all that she did for me on this visit and her compassion to try and determine what my problem was. I would highly recommend Ms. Becker and so glad that Eagle has her on staff.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

I must said everything is really excellent staff is prompt and courteous from the front desk until checkout. My doctor shows that she really care she is never rush and she answer all my questions which is really important to me. I get my results from test in a timely manner and if the doctor needs to give me any information she get in touch me right away. I would recommend this eagle office anytime to anyone who would like a good doctor visit.

Submitted October 1, 2018

I feel very comfortable receiving treatment there, Anna Becker is open, honest, & compassionate! I don't know the staff by name, but they are always courteous & professional-the waiting room and treatment rooms are very clean and wait time to see the doctor seems to always be minimal. I would recommend them to any possible new patients!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr. Becker is great and by far my favorite doctor thus far in my adulthood. She really takes her time with me and seems genuinely concerned with my well being. I don’t feel like just another number. She offers options of treatments for my issues and offers to explore any I’m interested in. I’m so glad I chose her when I was looking for a new primary physician. I made a wonderful decision!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

This was my first time to have an annual physical handled by a PA. I felt as though Anna was just as informed as the doctors and gave me valuable advice and information.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

This Doctor is truly awesome. I wanna be there all the time.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I appreciated that Anna Becker took time to listen to my concerns and answered my questions. I didn't feel rushed.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

I really appreciated being able to see Dr. Becker so quickly with my concerns and she was wonderful to follow up and stay in touch as I had a few more symptoms over the weekend !!! I just appreciate the concern and care and the God in you !!!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Dr. Anna Becker's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients