Ratings for Dr. Anna Becker

Mrs. Becker was very nice. Listened to all of my concerns, provided a great deal of useful and helpful resources for my particular situation and health needs. Highly recommend seeing her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

I'm 66 years old and has gotten into poison ivy. Dr Becker wanted to visually see the breakout because, at my age, it could be shingles. Thank God it was not. Dr Becker was professional, friendly and quick. My prescription was ready when I went to pick it up.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I look forward to my visits with Ms. Anna. She is very prepared and knows background of previous visits if need exists to discuss and share. She has an excellent approach and manner to talk with you and allow you to confide in her. Her medical and professional recommendations based on conversation are thoroughly considered and personalized to make you feel she knows you well as her patient. I also commend her for her follow-up patient care. She could certainly be defined as a patient's ideal doctor!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Very nice and professional got me in quick and out. The eagle team of doctors have treated our family for 31 years.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

This is the first time I have seen Anna Becker. I liked her very much. She was very professional and seemed to know exactly what to do.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Anna was very informative and gave great advice on future services that could be of use. I felt at ease during my yearly exam

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

This was my first wellness exam since being on Medicare, and also my first visit with Anna Becker. I was so pleased with the amount of time, attention and information I received from Anna that I have already scheduled my 2019 exam with her. Anna is knowledgeable, personable and thorough. She addressed every health concern I had, including one that I forgot to mention during my visit, and subsequently sent her a message about through the portal. I hope that Eagle at Triad realizes what a truly great addition Anna Becker has been to their staff.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

This most recent visit was my first time seeing Anna, and I LOVE HER! Awesome experience :-)

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Absolutely LOVE this woman! She may be a PA but she is more knowledgeable than many other doctors I’ve been to and goes above and beyond to make you feel truly cared for. She always makes me feel more like a friend than a patient

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Anna Becker is an excellent provider. I am very pleased with the care I receive at Eagle Physicians.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Anna Becker's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients