Ratings for Dr. Anna Becker

My visit was quick and easy. Diagnosis made and meds prescribed. My condition is improving.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I really like Dr. Becker and the entire Eagle staff!! It is such a positive easy experience compared to my last office. I feel like she really takes the time to talk to me and get to know me on a personal level. Angel at the front desk is also super helpful every time I check in!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Anna communicates very well, always a creating an atmosphere where she is in no hurry, willing to listen and explain things. Hope momma and baby do well.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

dsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfdsffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Anna Becker has, once again, proven to be one of the most passionate caregivers in the Eagle Network. She listens, assesses and prescribes through advice, medication and counsel. Best addition to Eagle in years, she's a "keeper". Thank you Anna.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Anna Becker has a wonderful bedside manner!!!! She has a calming affect on me as a patient. I am the type of person who is a little apprehensive when it comes to doctors visits at no one fault but mine. I believe that she is a wonderful addition to the already outstanding staff of doctors and nurses at Eagle Family at Triad.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Ms Becker does an excellent job listening to my concerns and explaining her recommendations. I appreciate her patience and her thoughtful responses to my concerns and questions.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

As always the services rendered were excellent. all my concerns and any questions I had were addressed.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Mrs. Anna baker is excellent of all ! She cares from her heart and I trusted! She is great , sweet doctor! Thanks to god! And thank you mrs. Anna baker !

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

The wait time was reasonable and the consultation was excellent.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Anna Becker's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med