Ratings for Dr. Anna Becker

dr anna is personable and a delightful experience exudes intelligence and dedication

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

I used to see Dr. Fried in Oak Ridge for years until he left general practice, he was the only reason I stayed there for so long. I decided to look around and started seeing Anna Becker. Anna is awesome as well as the rest of the staff! I have a new home for my medical needs and don't think I could have made a better choice!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Dr. Becker was great very concerned with my health. She was very friendly & kind as well as the staff. Very helpful..

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

juhojkkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjnmjkmjjnjunjuniojunjkonjklnlknmklm

flag | Submitted January 5, 2019

Once again, I had another great experience with Eagle Family Medicine at Triad. Dr Reade is my longtime physician. I had a timing conflict with my annual review with Dr. Reade, so Anna was available to meet with me. She did a excellent job, was very thorough, and showed great listening skills. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

Excellent health care provider. Dr Becker dose a great job with explain my needs. Not sure where i would be with my health without her

flag | Submitted December 24, 2018

I really appreciated having Anna, She understood the pain I was in & explained what she thought was causing it. The medication she prescribed has been extremely helpful, She was very understanding. The medical assistant I saw there was also very helpful. The reception staff was wonderful. I had just had an MRI & had developed a high level of pain prior to that. On my way home I went by on the off chance that someone could see me or I could get an apt for later in the day. I was so thankful that there had been a cancellation & she was able to see me Everyone at this office is great to work with.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

I have been a patient at Eagle for over thirty years. I received excellent accommodations the minute I arrived at Eagle. The receptionist was courteous. I only waited 10 minutes prior to the nurse calling my name and took my vitals. Dr Becker came in for my physical within 15 minutes. Dr Becker was very nice and professional. She immediately put me at ease and took the time to explain every detail of my annual physical. I could not have been more pleased with the excellent service I received at Eagle. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Very good Doctor and very friendly and i like her so much

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

From the time I arrived till the time I left my appointment I was met with courteous employees. Anna was so professional and courteous and listened to what I had to say. She was so easy to talk too and very understanding, which I love in a provider. i would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Dr. Anna Becker's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients