Ratings for Dr. Anita Bassi

My parents were patients of Dr Bassi for years and when I started going with them I saw that she was unforgivably rude to them and incompetent technically (perhaps those two issues are related...). I strongly recommend against seeing her, ever.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Very kind and helpful. Explained things in a clear and concise manner. Great Experience.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Bassi for years, even when I moved out of town. She's always been professional and honest with me, which is really all I want. I love the style and availability of the glasses there onsite.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I saw Dr Bassi last year for eye problems. She is very skilled,helpful,and has a manner that makes one feel immediately at ease. I recommend Dr Anita Bassi as an excellent optometrist.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

When I was there, she was quite rude and curt. She didn't answer any of my questions and seemed to be in a hurry. I got the sense that she disliked her job and was more interested in selling high end glasses than taking care of her clients. When asked if my prescription had changed significantly, (so I would know whether to spend over $500 on a new pair of glasses) I never got a straight answer. Instead I got doctor speak which was unintelligible to me. Don't got there unless you like to be treated poorly.

Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Anita Bassi

Dr. Anita Bassi's response
This review does not reflect what our office stands for. We strive to build long lasting relationships by taking the time to provide quality eye care and products at reasonable prices and we are passionate about what we do. All questions are answered once the detailed exam is all completed and the results are analyzed and reviewed. However, if a patient becomes belligerent and disrespectful with unrealistic expectations (e.g. requesting extra services at no charge, low budgets for premium products, expecting answers to questions before all testing is completed, inconsiderate to other patients etc), it is best to part ways.

Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Anita Bassi's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients