Dr. Anisa Jeewa

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(55)

"My optometrist sent me to Dr Paul because he has a nationally renowned reputation in su..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Anisa Jeewa

Dr. Jeewa was kind and thorough. She has a great personality and I felt very comfortable. Manu the optician selected by glasses for me and I love them. I have already sent my daughter to see them as well! I highly recommend Empire Eyewear

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

Dr. Anisa saved my father's eyesight. She sent him striaght to hospital for a retinal detachment. The specialist also said if my father did not come, he would have to have surgery. She saved him from operation. She is now our family eye doctor from now on.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

This Dr. is just wow. Very kind, down to earth and gave me so much information about my eyes. I never leave a review, but for her I had to. She is worth it. Empire Eyewear layout is modern, and fresh and everyone was so friendly.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Dr. Jeewa gave me the most informative eye exam I have had in 20 years. She has a great sense of humour and was very kind. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

So I have not had an eye exam in 15yrs because my last exam experience was not very good. Dr. Jeewa has broken my fear and kept me very relaxed during the exam. She explained all the tests she was doing and helped me to understand why I was getting headaches and watery eyes. She also told me to get assessed for a skin condition rosacea to see if it was why my eyes were so dry. 3 weeks later, I find out I do have it. This was really impressive that an eye doctor told me this. I wanted to write this review to express how pleased I was with her. I highly recommend her and will be going back for my recommended 2yr visit.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

I had a terrific experience with Dr. Anisa, she was funny and relaxed and very beautiful for a dr.! Her exam was quality and she explained so much

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

She was GREAT with my daughter who required eye drops. I am thoroughly impressed, she is so good with children

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Dr. Jeewa was brilliant. I never had a dr. Talk some sense into my elderly mother. She finally listened and is getting her injections done for her macular degeneration.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

A doctor with a class! Hope her dedication and excellence are recognized and appreciated by her superiors. We wish her further success.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Excellent Doctor! Very professional in her field of expertise. Her pleasant personality makes one feel good and at ease during examination. I recommend her most strongly.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Dr. Anisa Jeewa's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients