Ratings for Dr. Anike Olubukola, Maxwell

I couldn't agree more with many of the dissapointing comments left below. Dr. Andrews would not have left her patients in the hands of Dr. Anike Olubukola Maxwell (and particularly her abrupt and INCREDIBLY unprofessional assistant Christine) had she known the type of care they were providing. Once you wait a minimum of one hour for your SCHEDULED appointment Dr. Maxwell is fairly pleasant (at least to me) however, I found her uninformed on many topics. My biggest grievance is that she claimed my 3 month old baby did not require any checkups or physical examinations in her first year unless she was sick ( this is incorrect). I also recall an appointment where I sat in the exam room and listened to her discussing decor ideas with Christine ( which pictures to order and where they would go, if I remember correctly) after I had waited an hour and a half for my appointment!! Christine, is my biggest issue at this doctors office. She has always been very rude to my family. She once embarrassed me in front of other patients in the waiting room asking incredibly personal questions as she took my weight that should have not been asked by her at all. These were questions of a very personal nature that Dr. Maxwell should have been asking in my private appointment. As I then scrambled to pick up my diaper bag, baby and car seat Christine walked quickly to the room I was going to see Dr. Maxwell in and yelled back at me, "Well, are you coming?!?! I am switching doctors and will not look back. I STRONGLY suggest if you are considering Dr. Anike Olubukola, Maxwell as your family doctor just don't.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I rarely write reviews but for her I had to! She is the worst doctor ever. only cares about money. you have to wait 1 month for a 2 minute appointment. waste of time. she is not knowledgeable at all. The staff are very rude as well. Please don't go to her. she is the worst!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Maxwell is our family doctor, and only until I can find a new one. Her staff memember Christine is the rudest most unprofessional receptionist I've ever met, finishing personal calls before giving Patients the time of day. Minimum hour wait to see maxwell (probably because her receptionist is on her own time) and to top it off maxwell is very judgmental, making my husband feel worse for smoking pot than cigarets for example. Then arguing with me about what symptoms I was having. I dread each and every time I have to go see her.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Maxwell and Christine, they are both caring, kind, thoughtful, and professional. They go above and beyond for their patients. Dr. Maxwell takes into consideration to my overall health and well being. She listens and addresses my every concern. If there is a need for further tests she makes sure they are ordered and always follows up with the results. I find her very thorough and she shows that my health is her top priority. I have never felt rushed out of her office. When Dr. Maxwell is is running late I know it is because she is taking the time to listen and get answers for her patients. I just wanted to take the time to thank both Christine and Dr. Maxwell again for their excellent patient care. I would recommend Dr. Maxwell to anyone.

Submitted January 14, 2017

Just love this doc I was also dr.Andrews patient Waiting times a problem but she is looking after other people as well who have problems some serious

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Not only was she completely disinterested, condescending and incorrect in her approach to my serious ailment, but when I did manage to get a different doctor, it was clear that Maxwell had tarnished me on the file to the extent my new doctor did not take me seriously at first. This is dangerous, lazy behaviour in a field which should require a brain and a heart. I have had hair stylists with more insight and attention to detail. This woman is a disgrace and so is the medical system which enables someone like her to practice.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Nice doctor but way too long of a wait. Minimum one hour.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Had to wait two hours for an appointment and then she took a personal call about decorating her office for new tenants while she was in the middle the appointment. Very self serving.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

She is very rude and I find her very self-righteous since she took over for Dr Andrews I met her once and felt she wouldn't give you the time of day, that is why I found a new doctor and he is wonderful, I also feel she is prejudice against men

Submitted January 4, 2016

Personally I have had a very great experience with Dr. Maxwell. She has put me on the right prescription to meet my needs, where as my last family doctor thought my symptoms were all in my head and wouldn't give me the time of day. Also, she has been very thorough in making sure that the follow up that should have happened over two years ago is now going to happen. And she was very professional and had a good bed side manner when giving me my annual physical. Only problem I have is the wait time to actually get in to the appointment (45 mins sometimes past appointment) but I realize that she is being attentive to her other patients and I'm usually in no rush.

Submitted November 13, 2015