Ratings for Dr. Anike Olubukola, Maxwell

I find Dr Maxwell to be knowledgeable, genuinely caring and compassionate. One of the few Doctors that would put her foot down against unnecessary opiates and narcotic prescription. One of the few that bothered to review unnecessary prolonged use of same. We need more like this Doctor to help combat some of our City wide unnecessary prescription drug use. Yes she does run late , but she is absolutely worth waiting for. I do not feel rushed and I feel well explained to. One of the few that would take her time to show you medical resources on line to explain your results etc. She is almost absolutely thorough to a fault. She does not just prescribe antibiotics unless you truly require it. Unfortunately these all take time. Absolutely confident in this Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Maxwell is a great doctor. She take her time with me and my kids. Very great with her knowledge and great with kids

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Sadly, I agree with many of the negative comments. It is way too long of a wait every time I need to visit, always a minimum of an hour. Very frustrating as I have to take time off work to sit and wait. I also agree about Christine, very rude and abrupt. No bedside manner at all talks about personal things in front of patients, plus has no problem telling you to just wait. Another frustration is the level of the volume on the TV. Every time I go in, that TV is blaring so loud. Turn it down for goodness sake. It is meant as a distraction to pass the LONG WAIT, not a movie theatre. I also will am looking for a new doctor, unfortunately, they aren't easy to come by.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Nothing but a joke of a practice!! Because she don't believe in something makes it not real. But yet i have other Drs telling her stupid ads other wise. Do not use this pratice

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Maxwell is of the best doctors I have ever had, She always has a smile and is a very caring individual. I totally trust her medical expertise.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

cannot wait to find a new doctor. maxwell scolded me for seeking further advice on a lump she refused to do anything about. and don't even get me started on christine.. she needs to be fired ADSAP

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I do like Dr. Maxwell. She has always been very nice and helpful at any of my appointments. However her receptionist can be a bit rude at times. My mother came to my 1 month appointment with me and my son, the receptionist took us to the room and slammed the door in my mom's face before she could enter. She then took my baby's measurements and left, then I let my mom in. This is when my mom told me what happened. However, they have been very accommodating on getting me in same day if I have concerns about anything.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I couldn't agree more with many of the dissapointing comments left below. Dr. Andrews would not have left her patients in the hands of Dr. Anike Olubukola Maxwell (and particularly her abrupt and INCREDIBLY unprofessional assistant Christine) had she known the type of care they were providing. Once you wait a minimum of one hour for your SCHEDULED appointment Dr. Maxwell is fairly pleasant (at least to me) however, I found her uninformed on many topics. My biggest grievance is that she claimed my 3 month old baby did not require any checkups or physical examinations in her first year unless she was sick ( this is incorrect). I also recall an appointment where I sat in the exam room and listened to her discussing decor ideas with Christine ( which pictures to order and where they would go, if I remember correctly) after I had waited an hour and a half for my appointment!! Christine, is my biggest issue at this doctors office. She has always been very rude to my family. She once embarrassed me in front of other patients in the waiting room asking incredibly personal questions as she took my weight that should have not been asked by her at all. These were questions of a very personal nature that Dr. Maxwell should have been asking in my private appointment. As I then scrambled to pick up my diaper bag, baby and car seat Christine walked quickly to the room I was going to see Dr. Maxwell in and yelled back at me, "Well, are you coming?!?! I am switching doctors and will not look back. I STRONGLY suggest if you are considering Dr. Anike Olubukola, Maxwell as your family doctor just don't.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Maxwell is our family doctor, and only until I can find a new one. Her staff memember Christine is the rudest most unprofessional receptionist I've ever met, finishing personal calls before giving Patients the time of day. Minimum hour wait to see maxwell (probably because her receptionist is on her own time) and to top it off maxwell is very judgmental, making my husband feel worse for smoking pot than cigarets for example. Then arguing with me about what symptoms I was having. I dread each and every time I have to go see her.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Maxwell and Christine, they are both caring, kind, thoughtful, and professional. They go above and beyond for their patients. Dr. Maxwell takes into consideration to my overall health and well being. She listens and addresses my every concern. If there is a need for further tests she makes sure they are ordered and always follows up with the results. I find her very thorough and she shows that my health is her top priority. I have never felt rushed out of her office. When Dr. Maxwell is is running late I know it is because she is taking the time to listen and get answers for her patients. I just wanted to take the time to thank both Christine and Dr. Maxwell again for their excellent patient care. I would recommend Dr. Maxwell to anyone.

Submitted January 14, 2017