Ratings for Dr. Anike Olubukola, Maxwell

Dr. Maxwell is of the best doctors I have ever had, She always has a smile and is a very caring individual. I totally trust her medical expertise.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

cannot wait to find a new doctor. maxwell scolded me for seeking further advice on a lump she refused to do anything about. and don't even get me started on christine.. she needs to be fired ADSAP

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I do like Dr. Maxwell. She has always been very nice and helpful at any of my appointments. However her receptionist can be a bit rude at times. My mother came to my 1 month appointment with me and my son, the receptionist took us to the room and slammed the door in my mom's face before she could enter. She then took my baby's measurements and left, then I let my mom in. This is when my mom told me what happened. However, they have been very accommodating on getting me in same day if I have concerns about anything.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I couldn't agree more with many of the dissapointing comments left below. Dr. Andrews would not have left her patients in the hands of Dr. Anike Olubukola Maxwell (and particularly her abrupt and INCREDIBLY unprofessional assistant Christine) had she known the type of care they were providing. Once you wait a minimum of one hour for your SCHEDULED appointment Dr. Maxwell is fairly pleasant (at least to me) however, I found her uninformed on many topics. My biggest grievance is that she claimed my 3 month old baby did not require any checkups or physical examinations in her first year unless she was sick ( this is incorrect). I also recall an appointment where I sat in the exam room and listened to her discussing decor ideas with Christine ( which pictures to order and where they would go, if I remember correctly) after I had waited an hour and a half for my appointment!! Christine, is my biggest issue at this doctors office. She has always been very rude to my family. She once embarrassed me in front of other patients in the waiting room asking incredibly personal questions as she took my weight that should have not been asked by her at all. These were questions of a very personal nature that Dr. Maxwell should have been asking in my private appointment. As I then scrambled to pick up my diaper bag, baby and car seat Christine walked quickly to the room I was going to see Dr. Maxwell in and yelled back at me, "Well, are you coming?!?! I am switching doctors and will not look back. I STRONGLY suggest if you are considering Dr. Anike Olubukola, Maxwell as your family doctor just don't.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Maxwell is our family doctor, and only until I can find a new one. Her staff memember Christine is the rudest most unprofessional receptionist I've ever met, finishing personal calls before giving Patients the time of day. Minimum hour wait to see maxwell (probably because her receptionist is on her own time) and to top it off maxwell is very judgmental, making my husband feel worse for smoking pot than cigarets for example. Then arguing with me about what symptoms I was having. I dread each and every time I have to go see her.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Maxwell and Christine, they are both caring, kind, thoughtful, and professional. They go above and beyond for their patients. Dr. Maxwell takes into consideration to my overall health and well being. She listens and addresses my every concern. If there is a need for further tests she makes sure they are ordered and always follows up with the results. I find her very thorough and she shows that my health is her top priority. I have never felt rushed out of her office. When Dr. Maxwell is is running late I know it is because she is taking the time to listen and get answers for her patients. I just wanted to take the time to thank both Christine and Dr. Maxwell again for their excellent patient care. I would recommend Dr. Maxwell to anyone.

Submitted January 14, 2017

Just love this doc I was also dr.Andrews patient Waiting times a problem but she is looking after other people as well who have problems some serious

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Not only was she completely disinterested, condescending and incorrect in her approach to my serious ailment, but when I did manage to get a different doctor, it was clear that Maxwell had tarnished me on the file to the extent my new doctor did not take me seriously at first. This is dangerous, lazy behaviour in a field which should require a brain and a heart. I have had hair stylists with more insight and attention to detail. This woman is a disgrace and so is the medical system which enables someone like her to practice.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Nice doctor but way too long of a wait. Minimum one hour.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Had to wait two hours for an appointment and then she took a personal call about decorating her office for new tenants while she was in the middle the appointment. Very self serving.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016