Ratings for Dr. Anike Olubukola, Maxwell

This Dr. is the Worst that I have ever had the misfortune to call my Dr! Even though her husband is a Psychiatrist she knows NOTHING about depression! I am fortunate to be alive after this Drs. total incompetence! She also will NOT prescribe any triple pain medications for any reason! Totally not someone that you would want to put your life in her hands! She also has zero respect for your time as appointments run on average of 1 1/2 to two hours late. Please do not say that this is because of taking more time with other patients, as I have made a point of making the first appointment in the morning only to wait 1 1/2 hours to see her come in with shopping bags and share her new treasures with her receptionist! This wicked woman should have her licence pulled as far as I am concerned and I have written a complaint to the College of Physician and Surgeons as well! My absolute condolences if she is YOUR Dr!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr Maxwell is a knowledgeable and genuinely kind female Physician who you can have a heart to heart female health issues talk with about your health. I wish she did not run late , then she would be a very perfect Doc.. I don't think I 'll trade her for another.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Dr. Maxwell is an excellent doctor. The only major issue I have is the hour long wait in the waitroom everytime to see the doctor. The receptionist isn't the friendliest of people either.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

This doctor is thorough to a fault, I am glad I found her.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Compassionate female Doctor. Particularly women issues. Dr Maxwell dealt with my female issues in a wonderful way. I quit getting embarrassed. She helped me to feel confident doing my female exam. I did not know there were baby speculum. Glad to be at this practice.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Genuinely caring and a great listener. Dr Maxwell did not judge me as the rest did, she was frank though ( I needed this) and always takes her time. She pays attention, knowledgeable, unfortunately good care takes time and seem to drag her back. Glad to have her as my family Physician.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Helpful and genuinely caring , Listens and compassionate. A very empathetic Physician.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Get ready to wait for your appointment. Have spend up to two hours waiting usually an hour this happens almost all the time.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Since joining her practice and true to my cousin's words, Dr Maxwell has listened and been thorough. She helped sort out my daughter's longstanding health problem. I strongly recommend this Dr .

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. Maxwell has been my Dr. for few years. Truly caring, conscientious and polite. Good bedside manners. Exact opposite of this vexatious write up. If anything, GP knows Dr . Maxwell would not push dangerous drugs.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018