Ratings for Dr. Angelina Carrillo Deloya

Doctor Angelina Deloya is one of the Most efficient and knowledgeable Forensic Pathologists that I have had the pleasure of working with. Her retirement will definetly be felt and have an impact in Baja California.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr. Angelina Carrillo Deloya is an asset to her field. Dr. Deloya specualizes in Forensic Pathology, however she does not hesitate to go the extra mile ih quality patuent care. My father had a list of terminal illnesses and was given 6 months to live and was put on hospice. This was done by my fathers PCP. Doctor Deloya disagreed and took over his primary care. My father lived for 7 YEARS and died peacefully at home in his sleep. Thank you Angelina, from my father and from our whole family. We Love you very much!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Dr. Angelina Deloya is a very Awsome professional with a vast amount of knowledge. Dr. Deloya is very personable and truly cares for her patients and their families. I wish that there were more Doctors in the world Like Dr. Angelina Deloya. Thank You so much for your help and genuine care.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014