Ratings for Dr. Angela Vandewalle

Aggressive and money hungry. She is so rude if she sees your are not booking weekly. Go somewhere else as there are many to choose from!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Very satisfied with Dr. Vandewalle's treatments. I even found myself recommending her services to another patient, who came to the office with a similar lower back pain, after my initial adjustments. She's very professional and attentive to patient care. My relief was immediate and has been sustained. I highly recommend a trip to this office.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

At the start seemed to be very helpfully. But she soon showed me $ was more important than the patient. Very disappointed that an alternative Practioner was not driven by what is best for the patient but only what she can put into her pocket.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Angela has a chip on her shoulder! She made me come in once a week and was very aggressive on my back! She has an attitude and is rude! Go somewhere else chiro's are plenty in Simcoe!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Angela is thoughtful and helpful. She is genuinely interested in helping patients and it is reflected in her work as a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

very helpful explaining things in a way i understand. my back and neck feel amazing and i will def continue seeing her.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

after a very bad mva cost me much of my mobility I was so blessed to find Dr Angela she was patient and very understanding of my pain condition with her knowledge and advise i have regained so much more then i ever thought possible. I would completely recommend her to anyone who is ready to move past the injury and into a new way of living :)

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Recently had a head injury in a car accident. Head, neck and back were a mess. Dr. Ang worked me through many months of healing to a full recovery - physically. As primary care giver during this recovery, Dr. Ang provided a lot of guidance and healing that has resulted in a great re-alignment.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I was in so much pain and felt like I was dying, and didn't know what was wrong, I thought it was my arthritis, but doctor Ang figured it out.. It was my sciatic nerve and 2 bulged discs.. After seeing Dr. Ang a few time I felt much better.. Saved me after weeks of pain..

Submitted November 23, 2015

I went into Dr. Ang's for lower and neck problems. She has helped a great deal. Very inform with your needs and willing to help you. I would recommend her.

Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. Angela Vandewalle's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.