Ratings for Dr. Angela Grace

Caring, sensitive, kind, iinsightful. Her focus was calming my nervous system through different approaches, & making sure I left each session with homework & affirmations. I felt supported & understood. She may not be everyone's cup of tea, but who is? Will definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Just not a good fit for me personality wise. I found her to soft and her approaches a little too ‘out there’ for me.

Submitted August 25, 2018

Dr Grace is the first therapist that I’ve ever seen after many dark times I have been through in my life thus far and I’m very grateful to have stumbled across her. She has openly helped me create a healing plan that works for me and is still assisting me on my way through the fire and rain. She has given me better insight into the steps required to re build my life and become a better version of myself. I highly recommend her services to anyone seeking personal healing advice and guidance.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Seeing Dr. Grace for counselling was like having tea with a very wise friend. She is warm & welcoming, has unique insights, & knows a lot about healing. She clearly cares about her clients' well-being, & is very present. I liked that she had a "deeper" approach than just talking. She is helping me to truly know myself.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr. Grace is more than a psychologist - she is a healer. She was extremely helpful during a difficult & traumatic time. She brought me back from the edge of burnout & helped me find hope. Some things were definitely not easy to address, but she encouraged me to face the difficult parts of myself (perfectionism & over-work) and create some better boundaries. Definitely my go-to therapist.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Grace is super kind and caring. In our sessions, she has pulled in a variety of modalities and approaches to care which have hit my issues from many angles. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I saw Dr. Grace present a workshop about body image & decided to follow up with her privately. It completely changed how I feel about my body after years of dieting & over-exercise. She used EMDR to help me cmbat my "bad body thoughts" and taught me some mindfulness meditations and self-care strategies. It only took a few sessions to work through everything. Well worth the investment.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Although she has a PhD (which she makes sure u know) it does not reflect in her abilities. I’ve seen a counsellor once before that was more effective and knowledgeable than Angela. Wasn’t a beneficial experience for me. Perhaps she works better with children than adults.

Submitted May 12, 2018

Working with Dr. Grace was life changing. She helped me combat my anxiety, perfectionism, & imposter syndrome, & helped me make difficult decisions about my relationship & career. She was compassionate, yet adamant that I needed to take responsibility for my well-being. I am so much happier now, & couldn't have done it without her expertise!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Angela helped me find myself after leaving an abusive marriage. She understood how painful it was for me to leave, helped me release the shame, & gave me tools to move on with my life. I truly feel like I'm going to be ok. Words can't express my gratitude, & how nurtured I felt through my pain.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. Angela Grace's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

HealthPartners