Ratings for Dr. Angela Grace

Yikes, I have had some therapy experience in the past so I do have something to compare it to. Ms. Grace's openness is a bit over the top. I don't want to share specifically what she said as she may read this, however she told me things about herself that I think were well beyond what is considered appropriate. I am a fairly confident person so it didn't phase me too much, but I can imagine this could be very off putting to many people. Not a good fit for me generally but do be wary.

Submitted January 19, 2019

Dr. Angela Grace is a wonderful provisional supervisor! She responded quickly to emergency supervision requests, was approachable about a range of ethical/ client concerns, facilitated mock oral exams, and provided excellent suggestions. Angela really wants the best for her provisionals. Authentic person, excellent clinician, and fantastic supervisor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

I never thought working with a psychologist would be fun. There were lots of tears as we worked through the pain of my divorce & childhood trauma, but Dr. Grace helped me to find myself, & my joy, again. Laughter through tears was the best medicine! I'm so grateful to have my life back. Her yoga workshop was excellent as well.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

I feel so calm & at peace after working with Dr. Grace. She clearly knows what she is doing & wants the best for her clients. I'm so glad I took the leap to work with her!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Caring, sensitive, kind, iinsightful. Her focus was calming my nervous system through different approaches, & making sure I left each session with homework & affirmations. I felt supported & understood. She may not be everyone's cup of tea, but who is? Will definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Just not a good fit for me personality wise. I found her to soft and her approaches a little too ‘out there’ for me.

Submitted August 25, 2018

Dr Grace is the first therapist that I’ve ever seen after many dark times I have been through in my life thus far and I’m very grateful to have stumbled across her. She has openly helped me create a healing plan that works for me and is still assisting me on my way through the fire and rain. She has given me better insight into the steps required to re build my life and become a better version of myself. I highly recommend her services to anyone seeking personal healing advice and guidance.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Seeing Dr. Grace for counselling was like having tea with a very wise friend. She is warm & welcoming, has unique insights, & knows a lot about healing. She clearly cares about her clients' well-being, & is very present. I liked that she had a "deeper" approach than just talking. She is helping me to truly know myself.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr. Grace is more than a psychologist - she is a healer. She was extremely helpful during a difficult & traumatic time. She brought me back from the edge of burnout & helped me find hope. Some things were definitely not easy to address, but she encouraged me to face the difficult parts of myself (perfectionism & over-work) and create some better boundaries. Definitely my go-to therapist.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Grace is super kind and caring. In our sessions, she has pulled in a variety of modalities and approaches to care which have hit my issues from many angles. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. Angela Grace's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients