Ratings for Dr. Angela George

Pleasant staff, very knowledgeable and kind Dr. Always on time. Never a problem parking. The Dr.'s office is on the main floor so you don't have to deal with stairs regarding your arthritis. We are so lucky to have Dr. George.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

My family doctor sent me there as she had some background in skin disease and wait times are really long for medically trained dermatologists for a reason. She ended up having no clue what was going on was a waste of time. i think my family doctor is finally realizing that she does not have a great scope as she says she does. It is also very tough to get through to the office and the building is old and poorly lit without ample parking.

Submitted August 15, 2019

Always on time. Always gives the amount of time needed. Always explains herself and what is being ordered and why. Always a pleasant individual to be around. Would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

After seeing numerous specialists (orthopaedic surgeon, sports medicine doctor, chiropractor, physio), during my first appointment with Dr. George I feel like she zeroed in on what my problem could be through discussion and listening. Blood work is next however upon reading up about the her thoughts on what the problem could be, I feel like it is exactly what I’ve been experiencing and now is giving me hope as to how to deal with it. I am extremely impressed with Dr. George.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

She's smart, straight shooting and I really enjoy dealing with her

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

I was originally scheduled to see Dr. George in February and the admin staff got me in from the cancellation list. Dr. George was very patient and informative. This is the first time I've seen a specialist that actually took time to listen to my concerns not just what is on the referral. I am very thankful to have been referred to such a patient, kind and informative doctor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Dr. George has changed my life with her professional care helping me to reduce my arthritic pain and increase my mobility.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Dr. George has provided outstanding care for me as I navigate my chronic illness. I’ve seen other rheumatologists and the difference in quality of care is night and day.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. George and her staff are amazing! Although sometimes it is hard to get through to the clinic, they always make sure to answer my voicemail within a business day and are always very informative when calling back. Both Dr. George and her receptionist go out of their way to ensure the best care for their patients. I have never felt rushed or unimportant at this clinic. They make every patient feel valued and respected. I would recommend this doctor over any other doctor. We drive 45 minutes to see her and it is worth every minute!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

EXCELLENT!!!! Always takes the time to explain to you exactly what’s going on and gives you the best medical opinion. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr. Angela George's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients