Dr. Angela Fingler

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Angela Fingler

I would highly recommend Dr. Angela Fingler. I came to her with a limited belief in the value of acupuncture but some studies had supported it. My problem was fertility. Within a few months I saw a material and visible difference in my symptoms and with her help have achieved three pregnancies. She is extremely knowledgeable and is continuously upgrading her skills. Along the way, she also helped my neck/shoulder problem! I would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

I have to credit Dr. Fingler (Angie) for our successful journey to becoming parents. In early 2014, I suffered from an ectopic pregnancy, resulting in surgery and the removal of one fallopian tube. We then spent 18 months trying to get pregnant again – unsuccessfully. I was referred to Angie by a friend (also with an incredible success story, in large part due to Angie’s acupuncture treatments), and I figured I had nothing to lose by trying acupuncture. I read reviews about her practice and I was excited to begin. Almost immediately (within 4 treatments) I noticed a difference in my stress and anxiety levels. Angie’s treatments helped to regulate my cycle within two months of twice weekly treatments. At this time we were also accepted in to the Victoria Fertility Clinic, recommended by Angie, and had our first consultation scheduled for mid-December. After three months of regular treatment, and one day before our consultation, we discovered I was pregnant, and an early ultrasound confirmed that it was not ectopic. Angie continued to provide help with my morning sickness (in the 1st trimester), and baby positioning (late in the 3rd trimester). I am happy to say my beautiful daughter is almost two, and I have started to see Angie again to regulate my cycle, BBT and other minor health concerns. She has been an incredible support with both physical and mental/emotional health and I would highly recommend her to anyone interested in improving their fertility health.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Angela Fingler's acupuncture works! She helped gave me lush periods after years of scant periods. My two spontaneous conceptions were conceived while I was seeing her regularly and dutifully drinking the Chinese magic she prescribed. She's also a great listener, vibrant, and a lot of fun to talk to. She cares about her patients and makes a real difference in people's lives.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I've been going to see Dr. Fingler since September for sleep issues. I'd been having problems falling asleep and staying asleep for several years. Since seeing Dr. Fingler and receiving acupuncture I fall asleep easily and stay asleep. My energy has improved immensely and I feel much better in general. My anxiety has improved as well and I feel I have a more positive outlook!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I would highly recommend Angela for any acupuncture treatment, and especially for treatments related to fertility. I was fortunate to see her regularly before and during our fertility journey and feel that the treatments led to a successful round of IVF when it seemed the odds were against us. Not only is Angela extremely knowledgeable and helpful but I also so appreciate her sensitivity, compassion, candid nature, and sense of humour.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Angela was referred to me by a friend and long-time patient of hers. I am in the process of trying to conceive, and have found that she has helped alleviate my extremely painful menstrual cramps, blood flow, sleep and digestion. This will all hopefully get me on the right track of a successful conception. Dr. Angela is very knowledgable about fertility, she's very kind and I feel comfortable talking to her about anything! I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I saw Dr. Fingler for severe lower back pain and csection pain during my 4 pregnancy. WOW what an amazing change. My chronic pain literally disappeared through the treatment she applied. The caesarean scar was awfully painful and still tugging on my muscles even when I sneezed, 3 years after it was done. My back pain was 16 years old and well established since my first post partum. I really had little hope that Dr. Fingler could do what my regular doctors, a chiropractor, many massages could not fix in 16 years, but it did happen. 5 sessions later and the pain was gone. It’s been 2 months since my last session and I am now 7 mo pregnant and heavy but still no pain. I highly recommend Dr. Fingler

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

After a few miscarriages, I was sad and looking for anything to bring a baby into the world. With her recommendations and support I truly believe she is the reason we finally had a baby. I continue to see Angela for just maintenance. She has helped with sleeping, digestive issues and aches and pains. She is excellent in what she does and she keeps herself up to date with new treatments. She has helped so many friends with conceiving as well.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I started seeing Angela for help with infertility after feeling like I was getting nowhere with the fertility clinic and was referred to her by a friend who had gone to see her for the same reason. She told me in the first session she thought it would take approximately 4-6 months, possible a little longer. 6 months later and I was pregnant finally! I saw more results through following her recommendations (diet, etc.) than I ever saw with anything the fertility clinic had suggested I do. I am convinced that she was the biggest factor in my husband and I conceiving. I would highly recommend her to anyone for any reason, but especially to anyone struggling with infertility!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I was trying to get pregnant and not only did the treatments help but once I was pregnant I had really bad morning sickness and a stroke! Not only did Angela help me conceive but she helped me through the toughest parts of my pregnancy! And now I have a beautiful baby girl that I can hold without any left over deficits from the stroke!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr. Angela Fingler's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med